Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping BORING.
I was sucked into her old house and I bought a sample pot of her highly pushed paint - steamed milk. It was HIDEOUS!! So grey Mrs Hinch would have written a book about it.
Anyways, so funny how her much loved steamed milk has made way to canvas I AND II... So dull.
Is canvas I & II paid with her own pocket? I swear I never see a disclaimer whenever she posts about it.

I bought a sample of steamed milk and tried it in every room in the house whilst we were renovating and like you said, GREY and horrid. I then showed a sales assistant pictures of her old living room where it's that lovely creamy off-white I was looking for and the first thing he said was 'that's an instagram filter' - not the actual look of what steamed milk is I guess hahaha!!

I went with Dulux in the end - surprisingly exactly what I was looking for!

Reactions: 5
I got steamed milked and must admit it’s a light cream in my front room, I get loads of sun and light in the room though so maybe that’s why

What kind of narcissist does a photo shoot in the mountains on getting engaged? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my oh my she’s bought Ikea pax units …. Isn’t that strange when she has to pay with her own cash it’s ikea … when it’s gifted it’s top notch stuff .. what a joke 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So bored of her black and beige outfits and life. She looks ill. The shot of her arse is so cringey it’s really clear she fancies herself as some sort of model

Reactions: 3
I cant stop thinking about the comment where someone said she basically procrastinated for 18 months about painting her house beige and I still can't believe they chose that floor either. It looks cheap to me and makes the house even more bland

Reactions: 6
I cant stop thinking about the comment where someone said she basically procrastinated for 18 months about painting her house beige and I still can't believe they chose that floor either. It looks cheap to me and makes the house even more bland
such a shame I think the house had SO much potential and can’t help think how lucky they are to be in a position what they’re doing and where they’re living. I much prefer the old house anyway weirdly

Her stories - she deffo can’t take people criticising her flooring decisions - just like the other influencers who can’t take any criticism anymore and up their own asses 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s such a baby. Of course pass of people will think it’s bland, she’s always going to get some negativity. Selling yourself on instagram comes with that. She seems to want to insight reactions to blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 4
Ran here! Why do these influencers think it's OK to share comments, effectively encouraging a pile on! People are allowed an opinion FFS and your bland house is going to elicit and opinion especially if you buy a VICTORIAN house and then eradicate every original feature 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ran here! Why do these influencers think it's OK to share comments, effectively encouraging a pile on! People are allowed an opinion FFS and your bland house is going to elicit and opinion especially if you buy a VICTORIAN house and then eradicate every original feature 🙄
I was just going to say the same. I love period features, even though those tiles aren’t to my taste but there’s no way I’d buy a house like that and turn into a soulless, bland box (just buy a new build if that’s the look you’re after, ffs). She may even be knocking money off the value of the house. My house is Edwardian but the previous owners had covered up every interesting original feature with artex, tit panelling and woodchip in the 70’s/80’s and she’s just done the modern equivalent. In 10-20 years time, whoever buys that house will be ripping up her laminate flooring and replacing her ikea wardrobes.

Reactions: 9
Has she put that wall of wardrobes on an exterior wall? It’s the chimney wall so I’m assuming it’s wan external wall?

It’ll cause horrible damp and mould. There needs to be airflow back there!

Has she put that wall of wardrobes on an exterior wall? It’s the chimney wall so I’m assuming it’s wan external wall?

It’ll cause horrible damp and mould. There needs to be airflow back there!
I think… but not sre that it’s the internal wall joining the neighbours. But as she’s covered the chimney breast she could still be asking for trouble as she has possibly covered the air vent you install when you block a chimney up.

Reactions: 2
Will NEVER understand why people buy period properties and then take away the original period features… buy a newer house and let someone have the house with the features who will keep them?

• Heart
Do we think shes on the beg for a gifted bathroom 👀🫠
Absolutely. Did you see her explaining that she has SO many dms she can’t possibly reply? Falling over herself to showcase her engagement at the same time as her desperate need for a new lav to go with her other two 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely. Did you see her explaining that she has SO many dms she can’t possibly reply? Falling over herself to showcase her engagement at the same time as her desperate need for a new lav to go with her other two 🙄
Ahhh I didn’t even clock this! Is this her trying to show companies a level of return on investment or something 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I do genuinely think she regrets this house. She's been there for over a year and still has no idea how she wants the bathroom to be (both ideas are bad and a terrible use of space btw....), and no real furniture either- embarrassing really.

It has clearly not turned into the aesthetically pleasing period property dream she was talking about.

Reactions: 7