Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Modern Italian courtyard…’

Why doesn’t she just crawl up Athena Calderone’s ass and be done with it!

Is she capable of any design decisions that aren’t pinched from EyeSwoon?

Reactions: 5
“budget friendly option” meaning, waiting to see what poor deluded company will pander to her begging so she doesn’t have to fork out full price for anything… didn’t she say they’re in a better position moneywise ??😂😂😂🙈🙈

no wonder this reno is taking so long while she’s busy waiting for brands to do up her house for her…
Spot on …… beg beg beg it’s so bloody obvious

Reactions: 2
I looked at their accounts, seems 64k at hand so the blagging is paying her well. Wonder if the companies reply to her dressing room cries for freebies. Plenty in the bank to pay for it herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was wondering why everything was taking so long this time around 😂 I forgot the new HBB only accepts freebies … old THBB would have been on Facebook market place looking for dressing room ideas

• Heart
Yes I was OBSESSED with old THBB when I first found her account a few years back - I found her more relatable with her bargain finds/upcycling stuff, especially since I'm doing my own house up now. I also quite liked her old random fashiony posts.
But unfortunately she's gone down the route of every other influencer ever, just on the beg for stuff.
It seems the more money these lot get in the bank. the less they want to spend it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The audacity looking for the perfect sofa after the black sofa she had !

I wonder if these brands ever reflect on gifting items of such value that don't get mentioned again.

I find it funny that her other half puts his foot down with things and she has to beg for alternatives 😂

Reactions: 1
He’s dress like a child. I tho k they really do think they are so cool. He looks like he belongs in the prison he works at and she looks like she needs a good meal, some sun and a wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find it hard to believe that a woman who is so bland and into her aesthetics would be happy with him rocking up in anything other than a black turtle neck and blazer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMFG why is she like this? Her posting under wedding photos under the lovely Danielatascayork account. Just over the top for no goddamn reason.

She better be careful with all that I'm deceased and RIP tit. The power of the tongue is real.

Attachments

OMFG why is she like this? Her posting under wedding photos under the lovely Danielatascayork account. Just over the top for no goddamn reason.

She better be careful with all that I'm deceased and RIP tit. The power of the tongue is real.
I feel like she tries to be her sometimes (along with everry other cool house acc) I’ve noticed going back on Danielle’s posts, the black marble fire surround and a few other things ..

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something with her name? Her mum called her Lois but is she not Chelsea?