Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplerain4eva

When will people realise that she is not the original creator of most of her content. I feel so sorry for the wonderful lady that she just steals every idea from. It makes me cringe when people say she is one of the best creators on Instagram and she thanks them for it knowing that none of it is original.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

carriexbradshaw

I had to unfollow her last year, her house is gorgeous, but she is such a show off, pretentious wannabe!

I find her really dull to be honest! I feel she doesn't have much going on in her life but designer brands and square toe heels!

Reactions: 17
As I am in the process of renovating my own place, I followed so many of these renovators including thehousethatblackbuilt and they all slowly morph into ad ad ad beg beg beg shill shill shill. It becomes annoyingly unbearable to watch and have to unfollow. It was her gifted holiday that really did it for me and how she's fashioning herself as some uber influencer (and less about the house).

Reactions: 15

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Oh my oh my she’s bought Ikea pax units …. Isn’t that strange when she has to pay with her own cash it’s ikea … when it’s gifted it’s top notch stuff .. what a joke 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Itskyla

I thought I was the only one! I'm so glad I found this forum!!

I found her new home on Rightmove. Lovely with lots of potential. I hope she gets some proper advice when she decorates it 🤦🏼‍♀️
However and I'm sorry for the rant...

The bit that pissed me of the most (and sorry if this has been mentioned) was when she saw an artist, copied their work.. then tagged them in it. (!)
I'm sorry?!?!?

You don't rip off an artist's work to hang in you home and flaunt it with a 'how to do' tutorial.
That's awful.

The reason that an artist is 'expensive' is because they are a professional and you are not only buying their art. You are buying their history, their talent and their time. But don't worry about that Chelsea, you just carry on with your faux canvas. That you tagged them in.

Awful behaviour.

• Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
The least baby/child friendly garden plan she could have come up with!

Stone chippings? Does she realise the baby won't be a baby forever and all he will want to do is lob those stones around the garden or fall over in them.

Leaving hardly any grass for him to play on or space for a swing or slide. 😢 Poor little sad beige baby has a boring garden now too

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Find it really sad that she's taking that cot as 'gifted'. How about you pay the clearly hugely skilled and talented carpenter for his hard work AND share him on your stories. To not even pay for your first child's cot is beyond grabby in my opinion

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Am I missing something with the ‘dressing room?’

She’s taken a perfectly nice sized bedroom, filled it completely with wardrobes, shoved in two chests of drawers, carpeted it, and now creaming her knickers at the end result which looks like a mediocre health spa locker room?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Did she post photos of her decorating in a bra before she was pregnant? Haven’t seen her with a top on at all since her announcement. Very odd behaviour 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hanna21

Chatty Member
What. TheFuck?! That dress is hideous.

Also the background is giving caravan in Skeggy vibes.
Is it the café curtain 😅
I think they should’ve done some of that privacy vinyl in a reeded glass look instead but who am I to judge 😂

Reactions: 12

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
For an average girl, with an average house she’s got a really fucking high opinion of herself. Her style is as devoid of personality as she is and the begging and desperation is transparent. Her arrogance is so unbelievably off putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12