Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand how she goes from DOG to HOUSE to GYM (when she doesn’t work out) to SKINCARE to CAR like none of it really with each other nor seamlessly blends into each other

Reactions: 4
The wedding post is just try hard Ryan Reynolds vibes, not surprised she wanted to focus on herself she loves herself so god damn much!

Reactions: 5
I just went to look at the wedding photos. In the last 2 photos, her spine looks like it’s got a hump on it 😐 it is just me that thinks it’s scarily curved?

Reactions: 1
Swear her ego has gotten so much bigger the last few months. I’m so close to unfollowing, I think she’s become so uppity - stop moaning people are offering advice if you’re whinging about something. It’s the Internet. everyone shoves their unsolicited opinion on you if you like it or not 😂

Reactions: 8
Exactly, stfu and don’t post about it if you don’t want anyone commenting about it 🤪

Privacy, don't share or ask for information that compromises privacy. This is strictly against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
Does anyone know where her new house is? I fancy a nose on Rightmove as she’s always going on about finances etc and that hey we’re so poor once the bought their old house etc etc etc I’m just [embarassingly] over-curious 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Does anyone know where her new house is? I fancy a nose on Rightmove as she’s always going on about finances etc and that hey we’re so poor once the bought their old house etc etc etc I’m just [embarassingly] over-curious 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
no but I’m nosy too 😂😂

👀
Hmmm remember when she did that nursery mood board for a client
Just saying

unless it’s for engagement and she knows it’ll get people chattering (🙋‍♀️) 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no but I’m nosy too 😂😂

👀
Hmmm remember when she did that nursery mood board for a client
Just saying

unless it’s for engagement and she knows it’ll get people chattering (🙋‍♀️) 😂😂
ha my first thought was that exactly!

• Haha
Honestly, she shares so much of her life online it wasn't very hard for me to find her old and new house. She actually shared the location of where she was looking, I think it was in a Q&A, not hard to find a Victorian house when you upload pictures of it to the gram and the town you live. 🧐

Is anyone following the new homeowner of Chelsea's old house?
She put up a post about a snagging list lol..
I thought Chelsea was a diy guru charging people for interior design...
If you follow the new owners you'll see that Chelsea comments on most of her posts but since the snagging list situ, she's not too much. The last post on the main grid, Chelsea has written 'pretty little house'. Like that house is so beneath her now she's got a bigger house. Wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really despise her constant low key beg. Oh there’s not a tile cutter big enough around near me

hint hint

i think shes turned really greedy, and she’s selling her soul to the ad world 🤢

If you follow the new owners you'll see that Chelsea comments on most of her posts but since the snagging list situ, she's not too much. The last post on the main grid, Chelsea has written 'pretty little house'. Like that house is so beneath her now she's got a bigger house. Wtf?!
How bitchy is that. Even if it is ‘little’ you would know not to include that word. She thinks she’s above people and is a complete wannabe RHW even with her ‘model’ poses she’s so try hard.

How bitchy is that. Even if it is ‘little’ you would know not to include that word. She thinks she’s above people and is a complete wannabe RHW even with her ‘model’ poses she’s so try hard.
Even posing up the ladder stripping the wallpaper 🙄🙄🙄

The post from the baby shower in the group… all her friends are beaming ear to ear as they should be for their friend and bleeping Moaning Myrtle is trying to look like a model on the end and she just looks like a sour faced bleep.

It’s funny to me that she has the highest opinion of herself when she’s decidedly below average and so boring it’s actually painful to witness.

• Haha
  • Heart
The post from the baby shower in the group… all her friends are beaming ear to ear as they should be for their friend and bleeping Moaning Myrtle is trying to look like a model on the end and she just looks like a sour faced bleep.

It’s funny to me that she has the highest opinion of herself when she’s decidedly below average and so boring it’s actually painful to witness.
Her and her husband look like low budget versions of celebs and I’m wracking my brains to think of who 😅

• Haha