Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should submit questions similar to “do you not feel guilty that you copy all of Hannah Crosskeys posts?” “Are you not embarrassed that you get all of your ideas from other Instagram accounts and Pinterest” ha

She probably wrote that question to herself so she could give that answer 🙄
She definitely did. I wonder if she pays tax on all these gifted items and will pay the tax on the PR stay? I highly doubt it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone should submit questions similar to “do you not feel guilty that you copy all of Hannah Crosskeys posts?” “Are you not embarrassed that you get all of your ideas from other Instagram accounts and Pinterest” ha

She definitely did. I wonder if she pays tax on all these gifted items and will pay the tax on the PR stay? I highly doubt it
that’s a good point. I’ve looked on companies house at others but not sure she is set up so probably not declaring it as she should. Some other do, it’s not hard to check.

So I’ve just checked and the cheeky mare has only registered herself on 17th May 2021!!! So ALL the income before I wonder if she has paid tax on? Anyway it’ll be interesting what’s declared when she files her first accounts on there.

She’s on with her husband and his middle name is Alan which I’m not sure why but that’s entertained me!! He doesn’t see himself as an Alan type 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Same as her Mum with those wreaths 🙈

Reactions: 1
Here we go again, taking everyone else ideas. For someone who sees herself as an 'influencer' 🤢 she hasn't got an original idea in her mangy, bony body. Secret doors, all black everything. Jesus woman have a word with yourself. She is hideous

Reactions: 2
She justifies it by having a doggy camera. As if that solves it. I'll shout this until people start listening, DON'T GET A DOG IF YOU AREN'T THERE TO SPEND TIME WITH IT 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I messaged her to check and she confirmed. Poor thing
Aww that’s really sad. She wrote she didn’t know about dog hone sitters etc yesterday which shows they did no research or anything about dogs. That’s really selfish bit to think of what is best for the dog. Disgusting and doesn’t even think twice about publishing it!

In years to come the new owners are going to be cursing her for painting those wooden beams and covering the original quarry tile in marble effect porcelain. She claims to love old houses and then has zero care for original features

When she shared the floor tiles I thought she was at least using lovely marble tiles. But it’s fake marble she’s scrounged from Topps 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So did she just basically get a dog so she can have a puppy bath..?

Also... Do you even like your dog Chels? You moan about the poor bugger a lot..

Reactions: 7
So did she just basically get a dog so she can have a puppy bath..?

Also... Do you even like your dog Chels? You moan about the poor bugger a lot..
I think it’s her attempt at trying to be funny by moaning about him but it’s not. He comes across as an inconvenience. I wonder if getting a puppy was to appease the husband. Still cannot believe they leave him for 6 hours. There are puppy and dog places/walkers he could go and they can afford it but she would rather spend her money on the house and black clothes from Zara.

Is she not worried about dog snatchers? I’m sure that pup must have been at least £2k because prices went wild over lockdown. A little webcam isn’t going to help when your dog is gone 😭

Reactions: 2