Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will people realise that she is not the original creator of most of her content. I feel so sorry for the wonderful lady that she just steals every idea from. It makes me cringe when people say she is one of the best creators on Instagram and she thanks them for it knowing that none of it is original.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When will people realise that she is not the original creator of most of her content. I feel so sorry for the wonderful lady that she just steals every idea from. It makes me cringe when people say she is one of the best creators on Instagram and she thanks them for it knowing that none of it is original.
God it’s cringeworthy when you look at it all like that. And it’s not even better than the originals so she just looks like a low rent version.

Reactions: 6
Glad someone else has noticed this too 👍
I’ve mentioned this previously ( with pictures ) too .

Reactions: 3
That is an absolute joke!! She’s so try hard but it’s a massive slap in the face ripping off someone else’s content like that!

Skirting world ad. Have they paid for anything in the past 3 years? I'd love to work for a brand and when these beggy little skanks come asking for freebies I'd tell them where to go. Hideous

Reactions: 4
Skirting world ad. Have they paid for anything in the past 3 years? I'd love to work for a brand and when these beggy little skanks come asking for freebies I'd tell them where to go. Hideous
Skirting world ad then straight on the beg for door pulls 🙄 plus always mentioning how unfit she is 🎣

Reactions: 1
Yes she should be ashamed. She has a habit of stealing ideas from small accounts, ones that she doesn’t follow or really interact with much so no one catches on. But we aren’t silly. She’s very sly and soon be exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes she should be ashamed. She has a habit of stealing ideas from small accounts, ones that she doesn’t follow or really interact with much so no one catches on. But we aren’t silly. She’s very sly and soon be exposed
So pleased it has been noticed…. She is annoying the duck out of me by pretending her ‘arty’ photos are hers. She is an old trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also they're blatently sleeping downstairs because the wooden board is not secure and therefore neither is their house. Why lie about it being too hot up there?! Fkg weirdo
YES!! I couldn't work out why they were sleeping downstairs... But this is it!!

Surely if there new house was too hot to sleep in upstairs that would be a serious problem!!

Invited back to crete for "work"

Where did I go wrong In life ?

Bet she contacted them too, to get that freebie

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5