Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she ranting about them? I don’t follow her, so didn’t see it. 🙁
No, from what I gather they are friendly.
The new account, from their stories, you can see Chelsea's not so great paintwork, diy shortcuts etc (things that were obviously heavily edited from angles on her grid at the time).
Which is totally fine, we all do it - my own painting is shocking... but then we're all not trying to sell ourselves as interior design experts and no doubt charging a fortune for it.
The new account isn't being disparaging about Chelsea but there are certain things she puts up that make me chuckle.. and show you the reality of Chelsea's old house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a surprise, she asked for cool dog leads and got gifted one 🥴🥴🥴

so relatable Chelsea

Reactions: 1
What on earth is she pushing now? Finance products where an investor takes your money and does what it wants with it. No thanks.
Chelsea is not being clear with her followers about what this involves and I think that the FCA should be watching her closely with this ad, because the only one who will financially benefit will be her.

Reactions: 2
What on earth is she pushing now? Finance products where an investor takes your money and does what it wants with it. No thanks.
Chelsea is not being clear with her followers about what this involves and I think that the FCA should be watching her closely with this ad, because the only one who will financially benefit will be her.
It looks above board and is obviously a savings platform for now rather than an investment platform where your capital is at risk but for me this is a really uncomfortable area. The worrying part for me would be the sign up targeting just now while it’s solely a savings platform so that down the line they can drop a change in t&cs into someone’s inbox that will allow them to invest and people may unknowingly get involved with something they’ve not fully understood the risk of.

I work in financial services in the advice sector and even banking and savings accounts require a level of competency to sell. Any financial companies looking to influencer marketing need to be really careful as there’s a lot that should be explained to clients before setting anything up. It’s definitely not the type of company I’d feel comfortable putting my money with when this is how they’re choosing to market.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Chelsea got up at 4.50am to shoot content?
The way these instagrammers live is surreal.

Chelsea got up at 4.50am to shoot content?
The way these instagrammers live is surreal.
She’s just so unbelievably boring. The pair of them are bland bleeping weirdos who don’t have a personality between them. That poor dog, she’ll have it dyed black soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The obsession with the dog is not my thing at all. The gym looks good but just crack on instead of dragging it for ad ad ad ad

no wonder they maxed out the mortgage when they’ll get the entire reno for free

She’s just so unbelievably boring. The pair of them are bland bleeping weirdos who don’t have a personality between them. That poor dog, she’ll have it dyed black soon.
Cannot love this more! They both come across as thinking they’re edgy AF and I think she’s good at being a digital content creator or whatever TF they’re called but they both seem so boring and utterly self obsessed.

All those paint samples sent to her (over a hundred quid) when they know she won't use 99% of them.

She does have a good eye for interiors so she could advise what colours work but people aren't following her for advice on colour when she has a monochrome house.

What a complete waste of samples. I hope they give people in need this amount of paint for free.

I’ve honestly been more thrilled taking a piss than looking at her stories. She is the most boring, basic, average person. The dog has more personality than the two of them combined.

• Haha
State of the filters on the Elemis ad!! Someone’s overdone the blur tool 🧐
6FA7E091-1A3B-4C96-AF8C-A8B29DE30A24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg it’s totally cringe!

She really does love herself a lot and fancy herself as some sort of model because she’s lanky

• Haha