Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an average girl, with an average house she’s got a really bleeping high opinion of herself. Her style is as devoid of personality as she is and the begging and desperation is transparent. Her arrogance is so unbelievably off putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s preaching about anonymous profiles and talking tit on her story. Is she that thick that she thinks she can have over a 100k followers and flog a scatter gun variety of adverts and expect nobody to pass comment? Really? I thought she was stupid for being so open about her husbands job in a prison and posting house details, floor plans so it’s easy to find. If she ever has a kid she’ll have to smarten up fairly quickly.
She’s also taken the piss out of Zara previously and the model poses but one rule for one hey?

The passive aggressive generalised post as well. We better all stop having an opi I thought she viewed herself as original? Hardly original. She’s actually had positive comments on here including from me talking about the clear effort she puts in but perhaps should follow her own advice about zoning in on the bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When you do any job you’re open to criticism. Being online social media and being paid for ads is no different

She’s absolutely lost the ‘girl next door id like to be friends with’ persona.

Reactions: 10
I know this is awful, but I love it when they get triggered 😅😅 a bigger person wouldn’t even bother with a passive aggressive insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the part that frustrates me... in almost all jobs you’re held accountable for your actions, many industries are regulated and held to professional standards and regular feedback and appraisals are given. If she wants to monetise her Instagram she’s not above feedback, criticism and being called out especially when she’s trying to encourage people to pay for a service she’s not remotely qualified to deliver.

She has, over time, been deliberately deceitful about not declaring ads and she’s obviously made a conscious decision to buy a new house with the pound signs wide and bright in her eyes. Let’s not forget her foray into becoming some sort of design guru offering freelance work she has literally zero experience or qualifications in.

The whole “if you don’t like me unfollow me” is all very well when it’s a small, personal account, but when it’s a large account, being shared by other large accounts, sponsoring posts into feeds that don’t follow you that attitude doesn’t wash.

If she wants to monetise her account and go on like a spoiled child spitting the dummy she can... and as for being happy? There’s clearly something more lacking in her life than there is in ours if she needs the validation of strangers on Instagram. Seeing someone mention her hubby is a PO above explains so much... they’re not the most faithful bunch!

Reactions: 12
I thought she was stupid for being so open about her husbands job in a prison and posting house details, floor plans so it’s easy to find. If she ever has a kid she’ll have to smarten up fairly quickly.
Yikes, I didn’t realise Mr S was a prison officer. She really needs to get savvy quick. I’ve been browsing houses in a similar area and happen to know exactly where she’s brought. Two google searches give Mr S’ full name and the prison

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yikes, I didn’t realise Mr S was a prison officer. She really needs to get savvy quick. I’ve been browsing houses in a similar area and happen to know exactly where she’s brought. Two google searches give Mr S’ full name and the prison
That’s public knowledge by the way it’s in an article for their wedding she had posted about. So again information she has put out in the public domain. She also advertises where she works too, the company and job etc. I don’t think you can have that follower account and do hundreds of adverts and expect to control what people think about it. She is selling herself, him, their life practically of course people will have opinions on it, shows how naive she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I found it great fun when she posted the story. I cannot understand why these previous ‘influencers’ are the only ones unable to take any critical words or criticism. us mere mortals are expected to like, save and swipe up and shut up. does my head in.

hi Chelsea ✌🏻 Most of us here are here because we enjoyed following you. you can read that at the start, but how about be more genuine, be more relatable and simply none of us would have much to say would we?

Reactions: 10
Is this Givenchy ad for real 🤯 looks like she’s rolled out of bed knackered and her hair needs washing

Reactions: 4
I thought this too! The dark circles under her eyes. She really is in love with herself just to whack it on and then post thinking it looks good. I suppose anything to get a few £. Wasn’t she doing Dior previously as well? Anyone who calls and will give some cash is the next best thing

Reactions: 2
I do feel very underwhelmed.

Usually she does create some great content for her ads but this just looks quite rushed and pretty naf in comparison.... Possibly taken on too much?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone following the new homeowner of Chelsea's old house?
She put up a post about a snagging list lol..
I thought Chelsea was a diy guru charging people for interior design...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The snag was basically there wasn’t a handle on a wardrobe I think?
If you search Chelsea’s follow list, it’s something talbot. She’s got around 4K followers.

Reactions: 2