Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wardrobes remind me of the ones you get in a chalet when your in butlins 😅 I keep waiting for her to say she’s painting them and then remember the effort she went to for that exact look, 90s wood. With a white dresser and vein marble, this house just isn’t coming together for me it all feels mish mashed and bland I miss the old house 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Wondered how long it would be before she was on the beg for a pram! Bugaboo Fox “I was gonna buy anyway” gifted in due course 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wondered how long it would be before she was on the beg for a pram! Bugaboo Fox “I was gonna buy anyway” gifted in due course 🙄
oh aye , course she was gonna buy it anyway 🙄 you never see anyone admit they were actually gonna go for something cuggl or red kite off Argos do you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she realise the house is looking the same in every room? The ensuite with the wooden floor is horrible. I like marble yes but jesus do something original. With that arch it could of been so great. The double sink too, what a wannabe doing that in a small space. It’s going to look soulless each room being a different shade if cream, wood and marble.

Reactions: 6
She deffo needs to change her insta name to the house that beige built, so much wood and creams used in this house, which look fine but underwhelming considering what could be done with such a gorgeous house

It feels so bland and uninspiring. The same wood flooring as well, even in the ensuite. She doesn’t have any flair, eveb pages she copies which are a neutral decor have flair with accessories but she doesn’t have that on her side. She’ll probably get the baby black and cream toys 🤣

Reactions: 2
The marble she chooses for every bloody room is horrible. If it was a grand designs house or a hotel, then maybe. But it's an old home with dark marble being the only statement piece in every single room. It all molding into one room. I've never ever seen somone replicate their clothes drawers to match their kitchen island🤣

boring af now it’s gone on and on and on … only so many variations of beige you can use 😴

Reactions: 3
I suppose she only has to please herself 🤷‍♀️

Apart from the sink being a double sink which is stupid in a small space, I love the en suite. I also don’t hate what she does with mirrors in most rooms. The dressing room situation is weird - weird layout, weird finishings.

The problem with marble is that it needs to be a delightful moment, not extravagantly and unimaginatively put into every possible space. I think the en suite would feel much more special if there wasn’t marble overwhelm in the weird dressing room kitchen and in the kitchen kitchen.

And I wish she would permit herself to use colour somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do love both bathrooms and I'm looking forward to seeing the bedroom. But after seeing one room, you will have seen them all.

Reactions: 2
What. TheFuck?! That dress is hideous.

Also the background is giving caravan in Skeggy vibes.
Is it the café curtain 😅
I think they should’ve done some of that privacy vinyl in a reeded glass look instead but who am I to judge 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh so the dress is actually for a wedding. Wow.
talk about trying to upstage the bride 😳

Il admit I like the colours she uses in her house and her decor style but even I think it’s all just a bit too bland and the exact same thing in every room 🫠🫠
---
P.s that dress is bleeping awful, especially the fit of it