Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby bag has sent me, especially with people commenting that the kid needs onesies not cardigans. Either she’s really that clueless and in for a huge shock, or she does everything for content and she’s still in for a huge shock
Huge.

At some point she’s going to realise that there’s a reason why most folks don’t put a three piece suite in a baby room.

I think she’s been very clear that the nursery is for her own enjoyment, which is fine. But at some point she’s going to realise space is valuable commodity, even if it can’t be #gifted.

Reactions: 6
Huge.

At some point she’s going to realise that there’s a reason why most folks don’t put a three piece suite in a baby room.

I think she’s been very clear that the nursery is for her own enjoyment, which is fine. But at some point she’s going to realise space is valuable commodity, even if it can’t be #gifted.
If she’s sleeping in there the sofa bed will be permanently out.

Reactions: 1
Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how scummy her house actually looks from the front?

All that Instagram posting is just a facade for the crackden reality? And painting that front door and porch black... a terrible decision and clearly it was JUST to match we IG aesthetic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Find it really sad that she's taking that cot as 'gifted'. How about you pay the clearly hugely skilled and talented carpenter for his hard work AND share him on your stories. To not even pay for your first child's cot is beyond grabby in my opinion

Reactions: 14
Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how scummy her house actually looks from the front?

All that Instagram posting is just a facade for the crackden reality? And painting that front door and porch black... a terrible decision and clearly it was JUST to match we IG aesthetic
Jesus wept

Reactions: 2
Find it really sad that she's taking that cot as 'gifted'. How about you pay the clearly hugely skilled and talented carpenter for his hard work AND share him on your stories. To not even pay for your first child's cot is beyond grabby in my opinion
This is truley low if so because the craftsmanship that goes into stuff like that! So sad to not be paid for it

Reactions: 5
Do we think radio silence means baby has arrived? Or is she just enjoying the speculation?

Hopefully everything ok and she’s just gone quiet to enjoy some speculation , bcos she could always have posts scheduled etc

We thought we’d seen enough of her stomach and we never even considered what was coming next smh 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
There are gonna be so many breastfeeding stories :sleep: I'm delighted their baby is here safely and congratulations to them both, they've obviously been through the mill on this "journey" but bleeping hell, put your phone down and enjoy your baby, nobody, literally NOBODY needs to see pictures of you breastfeeding.