Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cream floor length curtains + toddler = 🙈
I thought the same! I dunno, maybe she’s never met a toddler before?

Hope that curtain pole is anchored well into the wall! My kids would’ve been climbing up there by 18 months. Maybe she’ll just never leave them alone in the a room ever? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why is she writing ‘october’ instead of October!
It’s obviously intentional as autocorrect uses a capital O for you, so she’s deliberately changing it. She’s so bloody pretentious and odd!
A name has a capital letter, it’s basic English but I guess it’s not aesthetic enough for the gram to use regular grammar. Twit!
I stand by my opinion that it’s a stupid name capital letter or not. 😂

Reactions: 10
She just can't admit that she was inspired by someone else!
4 weeks ago she said she 'copied the curtains' from another home account and today she apparently has no idea!
She has to be soooo unique and original but these are just bland curtains that apparently Blinds2Go gift to any old influencer.
Omg this is so embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Why is she writing ‘october’ instead of October!
It’s obviously intentional as autocorrect uses a capital O for you, so she’s deliberately changing it. She’s so bloody pretentious and odd!
A name has a capital letter, it’s basic English but I guess it’s not aesthetic enough for the gram to use regular grammar. Twit!
I stand by my opinion that it’s a stupid name capital letter or not. 😂
Didn't she do a story talking about this a while back? She only ever uses the one font, and she doesn't like the way capital letters appear in the font; it's not her 'aesthetic', so has always made sure everything she stories is in lower case.

Priorities are aesthetic. Not functionality, practicality or grammar, as with everything in her life.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she do a story talking about this a while back? She only ever uses the one font, and she doesn't like the way capital letters appear in the font; it's not her 'aesthetic', so has always made sure everything she stories is in lower case.

Priorities are aesthetic. Not functionality, practicality or grammar, as with everything in her life.
Which is ironic given how aesthetically unpleasant she is to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her family/Ash’s family from money or comfortable does anyone who knows them know???

Saw this on Twitter today. They haven’t named her but I recognised the photos straight away. 7000 likes.
IMG_7781.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Covering up original tiles floors, the kitchen ovens, kitchen ‘dressing room’ and how it all morphs into one for a start. You’re right

Reactions: 5
Yes! A few about it looking like a car park, office smoking area, it’ll flood, stones get dislodged, a minecraft garden 🤣
Minecraft garden 🤣🤣 they’re not wrong

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜◻⬜⬜
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫

• Haha
Reactions: 7