Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just tagged edwardian_love on insta stories & wow the similarities in house style/design, and the car advert videos. That’s all I’m gonna say lol! Can you guys pls have a nosey!

Reactions: 1
She just tagged edwardian_love on insta stories & wow the similarities in house style/design, and the car advert videos. That’s all I’m gonna say lol! Can you guys pls have a nosey!
yeah there’s a lot of similarities for sure

Reactions: 2
I've started to think she doesn't actually have any of her own sense of style at all. Its exactly why the whole house is boring, beige and bland. I'm glad she wasn't gifted a walk in room too as she was on the beg for that for ages...
No one off bits of unique art no antiques or collections nothing that you would say I have never seen that before or be intrigued about , if you had the money anyone could just go out and buy the same look it’s all new and will date , this is the look that everyone does all the reality show people now !! It is just the next step up from grey crushed velvet and mirror furniture , a real designer knows how to mix fabrics incorporate different eras of style . Nice home but it amazes me how many people are enthralled of having the same as everyone else .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one off bits of unique art no antiques or collections nothing that you would say I have never seen that before or be intrigued about , if you had the money anyone could just go out and buy the same look it’s all new and will date , this is the look that everyone does all the reality show people now !! It is just the next step up from grey crushed velvet and mirror furniture , a real designer knows how to mix fabrics incorporate different eras of style . Nice home but it amazes me how many people are enthralled of having the same as everyone else .
I agree, and it's totally not in keeping with the period of home she has bought either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did she post photos of her decorating in a bra before she was pregnant? Haven’t seen her with a top on at all since her announcement. Very odd behaviour 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she post photos of her decorating in a bra before she was pregnant? Haven’t seen her with a top on at all since her announcement. Very odd behaviour 🙃
I feel like mentally she’s very obsessed with her bump and successful pregnancy, probably because she’s struggled to be there. I can relate because I was too, but I don’t think her Insta following needs to see the unclothed bump every day. Take the photos for yourself/husband/friends/family but maybe keep them for you

Reactions: 11
She takes pictures like she bleeping haunting that house 😂 always creepy shadows

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something with the ‘dressing room?’

She’s taken a perfectly nice sized bedroom, filled it completely with wardrobes, shoved in two chests of drawers, carpeted it, and now creaming her knickers at the end result which looks like a mediocre health spa locker room?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The house is really reflecting her personality 🙊
Tbh I don’t hate everything they’ve done. But this dressing room and the hallway floor are absolute travesties. The rest of it is bland but ok, although her thirst to be eyeswoon is pitiable.

I actually really like the en suite, it’s a lovely use of space and materials, although I’m wondering why a double sink in a room that’s too small for two people! Seems like an instagram bathroom trend that will disappear soon.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t hate everything they’ve done. But this dressing room and the hallway floor are absolute travesties. The rest of it is bland but ok, although her thirst to be eyeswoon is pitiable.

I actually really like the en suite, it’s a lovely use of space and materials, although I’m wondering why a double sink in a room that’s too small for two people! Seems like an instagram bathroom trend that will disappear soon.
I don’t understand double sinks anyway. I don’t want my husband in the bathroom with me when I’m doing anything and I don’t think we’ve ever been in a situation where we’re desperate for another sink so he can brush his teeth/wash his hands/whatever that can’t wait two minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand double sinks anyway. I don’t want my husband in the bathroom with me when I’m doing anything and I don’t think we’ve ever been in a situation where we’re desperate for another sink so he can brush his teeth/wash his hands/whatever that can’t wait two minutes.
give me the bench space over a second sink any day!

• Heart
Has she revealed the en suite yet? From what I've seen I like it and it looks great but I agree about the dressing room - very underwhelming and just blaaaaand AF.

Really don't get the granite work top in a dressing room either. It looks like a tit kitchen.

Reactions: 7