Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The least baby/child friendly garden plan she could have come up with!

Stone chippings? Does she realise the baby won't be a baby forever and all he will want to do is lob those stones around the garden or fall over in them.

Leaving hardly any grass for him to play on or space for a swing or slide. 😢 Poor little sad beige baby has a boring garden now too

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe the amount of money they’re spending on the house and garden - and the landscaping is going to leave them with different sized rectangles filled with the least child friendly material possible 🤷‍♀️

And a fire pit.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe the amount of money they’re spending on the house and garden - and the landscaping is going to leave them with different sized rectangles filled with the least child friendly material possible 🤷‍♀️

And a fire pit.
What is with the giant Costco teddy?
Surely she could leave the stepping stones off the grass given the giant path running all the way through to give flow.

Reactions: 6
I'm all for wearing whatever you want, but fucksake, it feels like I've seen more of her pregnant belly than I saw of my own

Is it the café curtain 😅
I think they should’ve done some of that privacy vinyl in a reeded glass look instead but who am I to judge 😂
A late reply but yes the cafe curtain. Also the round rug on carpet, and for someone who likes the finer things, the units look like she’s bought from them from B&Q. And while we’re on the subject, is that a kitchen island? I hate the trend of putting those in room that aren’t kitchens (MOFOD have one in their dressing room) but at least she’s going with the theme by wrapping herself in Bacofoil like a Christmas turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with that handbag? It looks like one you pick off the floor of the charity shop cos it’ll help you carry home your bargain nigella and Jamie books.

And the coffee table 😱 is going to look interesting with sticky corner pads on it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dressing room is the most anticlimactic room yet! It’s beyond beige if that’s even possible. She’s also stuffing all this Italian summer garden designs into her mediocre garden, it’s going to look ridiculous! She needs to realise she’s not living in a chateau with acres of ground suitable for the style she wants 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The dressing room looks like your Nan’s caravan with those wardrobes and the cafe curtains. I can’t understand why it’s her favourite room it just looks depressing!

• Heart
  • Haha
The more i see of the dressing room, the less I like it. Each element itself is ok. The cupboards are bland but functional, the island js a good use of space and provides a helpful surface. But the carpet is horrible, the tone and texture don’t work with the wood and marble. The cafe curtain in isolation I don’t mind, but in this room it’s just not working.

The overall impression for me is that this room is a 1970s nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The more i see of the dressing room, the less I like it. Each element itself is ok. The cupboards are bland but functional, the island js a good use of space and provides a helpful surface. But the carpet is horrible, the tone and texture don’t work with the wood and marble. The cafe curtain in isolation I don’t mind, but in this room it’s just not working.

The overall impression for me is that this room is a 1970s nightmare.
This. Singularly each thing is ‘ok’. All together though the items in the room are just uninspiring and drab. It’s the opppsite of style and is definitely not ‘cool’ as she likes to believe she is.

It’s gonna throw her when she realises Athena Calderone has pivoted to a new property with dark wood and heavy, ornate vibes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely preferred her old house and style. I think she's lost her way with this one massively
Agreed and the novelty has definitely worn off … far too much to do and getting nowhere fast … wait until baby arrives that will be a massive shock to the system