Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her stories 🙈 I dont usually complain but .... then rants into more complaints tagging tui. duck off jess your not getting anything for free. Pay your way like everyone else and ffs give your haor a wash 🙈

Reactions: 4
Out here looking like a snack she posted. You look like a bleeping potato hun calm your flow.

Again - moaning, I can almost put money on it being her duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out here looking like a snack she posted. You look like a bleeping potato hun calm your flow.

Again - moaning, I can almost put money on it being her duck up
Out here looking like she ate ALL the snacks more like.

She is insufferable. Even her therapist tells her to be more humble and she just can’t curb the entitled behaviour.

Imagine being that much of a horror that you bugger off on a holiday most-likely funded by your in-laws, leaving your children with family, you mess up all the bookings, leave all your stuff on a bus and then have the audicity to blame everyone but yourself rather than taking responsibility for your actions and being grateful that you’ve managed to go on child-free holiday for your birthday.

Reactions: 4
The way she describes herself as “buff” drives me insane! Those glasses she got are rotten.. I always always thought the situation with Trevor was so odd, he never really seems to do anything with the girls she nearly always has them to be fair to her. Find it a little odd

Reactions: 3

She is insufferable. Even her therapist tells her to be more humble and she just can’t curb the entitled behaviour.

Imagine being that much of a horror that you bugger off on a holiday most-likely funded by your in-laws, leaving your children with family, you mess up all the bookings, leave all your stuff on a bus and then have the audicity to blame everyone but yourself rather than taking responsibility for your actions and being grateful that you’ve managed to go on child-free holiday for your birthday.
I cannot stand the entitled behaviour , shes lucky enough to be on this holiday and all she has done is moan or post pictures telling us how amazing she is. Sit down hun your boring us now 🙈

OMG her therapist actually said that?

Reactions: 1
'they are being paid to do a job'. Yes like you are for doing duck all Jess. These people as you call them are working their arses off for very little money and you and your pointless mates get everything handed to you on a plate. Humble would go a long way. Just chill out and sunbathe instead of slating everything that happens to you minute by minute on holiday. bore off.

Reactions: 2
'they are being paid to do a job'. Yes like you are for doing duck all Jess. These people as you call them are working their arses off for very little money and you and your pointless mates get everything handed to you on a plate. Humble would go a long way. Just chill out and sunbathe instead of slating everything that happens to you minute by minute on holiday. bore off.
Her "dream holiday" must be riviting if shes spending the full time on instagram slating other.people.

Reactions: 2

Sis understand that when you post tit like this it shows you’re looking yourself up whilst on holiday and that this “people are mean about me because they aren’t happy” crap isn’t true-we just see through your horrible persona!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 24932

Sis understand that when you post tit like this it shows you’re looking yourself up whilst on holiday and that this “people are mean about me because they aren’t happy” crap isn’t true-we just see through your horrible persona!
Sis understand this , no one is jealous of your pretend happy lifestyle , of your constant begging for freebies , of those popcorn teeth or of any other part of.your life. Understand people are throwing shade at you because you are a genuienly cringeworthy and embarrasing person , a grown up who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. Grow up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sis understand this , no one is jealous of your pretend happy lifestyle , of your constant begging for freebies , of those popcorn teeth or of any other part of.your life. Understand people are throwing shade at you because you are a genuienly cringeworthy and embarrasing person , a grown up who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. Grow up 🙈
PREACH! Imagine turning around and saying “all those people are wrong and I’m perfect and they are haterz”

Haters of what? When you try and pretend to be ghetto? Haters of your clearly shockingly tit marriage? Haters of you constantly gettting naked for validation and likes? Haters for the pure amount of nonsense which flaps off your gums?

Sit down Jess you melt.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PREACH! Imagine turning around and saying “all those people are wrong and I’m perfect and they are haterz”

Haters of what? When you try and pretend to be ghetto? Haters of your clearly shockingly tit marriage? Haters of you constantly gettting naked for validation and likes? Haters for the pure amount of nonsense which flaps off your gums?

Sit down Jess you melt.....
Its laughable how everyone else is wrong and shes right 🤣🙈 The photo on insta of her.pulling her swimming costume out her arse , what even is that. How desperate for attention that she thinks thats what she has to post.

Wow, she’s not above plagiarism is she?

Basically saying exactly what Amy Schumer said about not being brave for posing naked in 2016, she’s basically copied it word for word.

Also another one of her basically sucking her own cock, honey, your greasy mullet and that pose that makes you look HENCH do nothing for you, go and be with your kids Jess for fucks sake

For such a high flying business woman boss babe could someone please teach her the difference between You’re and Your. Especially when it starts off what is meant to be a life changing, powerful, inspirational, motivational caption 🙄

Why lie? No one has ever set up a poll about Betsy being pregnant or her baby dying. Everyone here has questioned and has a right to about where this money goes and if she’s got proof, pop it up and shut the thread down but I don’t believe she has.

I feel for @Keels with the hounding she’s about to get

Everything she posts just feels so contrived to me! She so desperately wants to be a big time bopo influencer like bodyposipanda, and it shows. It just seems forced and fake imo. Not all that likeable, and not particularly 'funny' either 🤷‍♀️