Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta bio is actually laughable.
“Writer” who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re
“Award winning content” one award no one has ever heard of

I honestly don’t understand this show announcement. She’s just copied her new mate Tova Leigh hasn’t she? What on earth can she seriously do?

Reactions: 3
Her insta bio is actually laughable.
“Writer” who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re
“Award winning content” one award no one has ever heard of

I honestly don’t understand this show announcement. She’s just copied her new mate Tova Leigh hasn’t she? What on earth can she seriously do?
She also ripped off an Amy Schumer quote didn't she? Everyone was all SO INSPIRING OMG but it was stolen almost verbatim from her post.

It’s funny how all these influencers all of a sudden have medical problems when they’re being paid to talk about it?

She overshares everything, yet I’ve never seen her mention “leaking” or having bladder problems before... paid partnership with Always obviously gets in touch with her and suddenly she’s like YES ME ME ME I PISS MYSELF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny how all these influencers all of a sudden have medical problems when they’re being paid to talk about it?

She overshares everything, yet I’ve never seen her mention “leaking” or having bladder problems before... paid partnership with Always obviously gets in touch with her and suddenly she’s like YES ME ME ME I PISS MYSELF!!!
I know a lot of women have that problem, especially after having babies, but its the fact she doent wash very much and was at that festival with fem fresh instead of using a bit of soap and water on her pissy flaps! ugh!

Reactions: 4
I know a lot of women have that problem, especially after having babies, but its the fact she doent wash very much and was at that festival with fem fresh instead of using a bit of soap and water on her pissy flaps! ugh!
Oh I’m not saying it’s not a relevant topic, I just think if this was truly something she had problems with we’d have heard about it long before now.

She will literally do anything for a payday.

Oh I’m not saying it’s not a relevant topic, I just think if this was truly something she had problems with we’d have heard about it long before now.

She will literally do anything for a payday.
oh no, absolutely, sorry I wasn't saying it wasn't relevant, just the idea of her having THAT problem seems all the more....'pongnant' (sorry)...considering she is so water shy

For feck sake somebody get this girl a bra .... what does she think she looks like 🙈

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain to me why she is posing in that yellow lingerie in her hallway????

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain to me why she is posing in that yellow lingerie in her hallway????
So she can boost engagement. Underwear pics usually net her more likes for some god awful, weird reason. She just looks like she stinks of BO, chip-fat hair and desperation.

And probably also a bit for all the fawning over her. It always strikes me that her and Trevor don’t really have a good relationship, I can’t imagine him complimenting her so I always figure she needs the validation of strangers.

I’m sick of see the bikini/underwear pictures we get it your comfortable in your own skin but why post one every week I am so over it!! Surely she now later on in life her kids friends will see all these picture, don’t get me wrong it ok odd one or 2 bikini picture but ever week a bit much

Jess finally got what she wanted, all the #ads are rolling in now and she’s gifted so much stuff. Please can someone gift her a proper bra so we don’t have to see her saggy tits all the time. I feel mean saying that but seriously, I have saggy tits and seeing her flaunting them about doesn’t fill me with confidence. I just think “put them away love”
I also fail to see how she is a good “model”/advert for these clothes.

Why does she always write a justification as to what size she buys?
I know she likes to hashtag size 16 and bleat on about it but then the next step.. ‘I got this in an 18 because x y & z 🙄🙄
Why do you even have to mention what size it is?

Reactions: 5
I don't mind her too much but she looks like she has a smelly foof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think she could get any worse. I was wrong. She really does think she’s something special and it’s all gone to her head.