Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Mitchell on her stories again looking for attention.

“Look at me everyone, I’m so fierce”
“Look at me everyone, I’m going naked in the sea with my size 14/16 body yet I look obese”

I’m sick of seeing her flesh and how obsessed with herself she is, no one cares. It’s a Thursday in May no one has time for your weird teeth and arse crack on their feed at work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if she makes up these stories of standing up for people and having arguments on behalf of the underdogs etc for content... maybe I’m wrong but the whole story about the man on the train just seemed a bit... forced

Reactions: 6
Usually they would have all tagged her and been like "miss you" but nothing from Caroline, Lil or Emma (the only 3 I follow)

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she makes up these stories of standing up for people and having arguments on behalf of the underdogs etc for content... maybe I’m wrong but the whole story about the man on the train just seemed a bit... forced
totally agree!

My friend went to an event she was speaking at , went to say hello to her and got blanked. She said her BO was off the scale so she was glad to not talk to her anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Recently unfollowed her as I can't stand the nakedness just love yourself blah blah blah but just wanted to jump in on the hair wash thing. She's mixed race (black and white I think). A lot of black women don't wash their hair that often. I'm mixed race and only do it once a week... Twice at the most. Anyway... Just thought I'd say that. Still shower daily though with my hair in a bun so not excusing that 😊😊😊
I totally understand, my children are mixed race and I wash their hair once a week, however if it looked like a greasy mess, it would get a wash!! It always just looks gross!

Reactions: 3
I totally understand, my children are mixed race and I wash their hair once a week, however if it looked like a greasy mess, it would get a wash!! It always just looks gross!
Yes, this!!!! A lot of people might not wash it but really do they leave it to the point where it’s looks so disgusting? 🤮

Oh she really is insufferable. If she as so body confident she preaches , why lie abiut her size ? We can clearly see shes bigger than she claims. And as for all the "modeling shots" no just no !!!

Reactions: 1
Oh she really is insufferable. If she as so body confident she preaches , why lie abiut her size ? We can clearly see shes bigger than she claims. And as for all the "modeling shots" no just no !!!
Also why would people think it’s ok for her to go to schools and talk about body positivity. She’s morbidly obese. Am all for people loving them self but she gives the wrong impression she doesn’t eat healthy or even work out.

Reactions: 7
I’m mixed race, he hair is greasy af - no excuses it’s bad hygiene. Her hair takes after her dad more and produces more oil.

That curl pattern reminds me of the Soul Glo adverts in coming to America though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she need to advertise that she is braless just because she's at a festival? Those pendulous bazookas need to be tied down she might take someone's eye out

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She constantly bangs on about food more than anything else. I'm sick of hearing about friggin muck bangs (if that's how you spell it). I really struggle to find anything relatable about her

I just saw that mukbang video for 5 minutes. I didn’t think she could be any more of a disgusting animal but I was wrong.
Honestly believe she has a narcissist disorder because no one can be so distinctly below average and be so braggy and cringe like her

Reactions: 5