Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that mukbang video for 5 minutes. I didn’t think she could be any more of a disgusting animal but I was wrong.
Honestly believe she has a narcissist disorder because no one can be so distinctly below average and be so braggy and cringe like her
I couldn’t keep watching the mukbang video...... made me feel sick!!

Mitchum and Femfresh... she is revolting. Femfresh spray. I feel sick. Festivals do have showers and failing that have a baby wipe wash to attempt to be a bit clean. Typical of her, mask the stench with spray

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That post yesterday meant I unfollowed. I can’t actually stand this passing off obesity as body positivity anymore. If someone’s anorexic everyone reacts because it’s an extreme and unhealthy. But with obesity we’re supposed to sing the praises of these instagrammers because they’re brave enough to wear a bikini?! I don’t understand it.

Also, I’m not talking about women needing to be perfect and slim. I’m talking about the line between normal bodies and extremes.

Reactions: 11
I used to like her but shes become such a narcissist. And shes riding the coat tails of other women, jumping on bandwagons and trying to find her niche. Its all too try hard. Pick a lane and stick to it. It also bugs me that she calls herself a mental health activist. A few donations to Mind and a few cliche posts and platitudes on IG is sufficient apparently.

If your therapist is telling you to be humble, take the advice ffs. I wonder why she didnt go on the girls trip with Lil & the others?

Reactions: 8
For some weird reason I went right back to her first ever posts. Trevor wasn't around when Sophia was born, she was a single parent for a while by the look of things. Although I think Trevor is Sophias Dad there is alot of hate to him on those posts! She was also obsessed with the gym, she looked great - and clean! Now she has let her self go all in the name of "body positivity" and looks like she stinks!

Reactions: 2
There were big gaps between her posting him. Her mum isnt really around as much now either?

Reactions: 2
Aww here she goes being the saint and speaking for all curvy and plus size women. Give it a rest Jess ur not the poster girl for body positivity.

Reactions: 3
For some weird reason I went right back to her first ever posts. Trevor wasn't around when Sophia was born, she was a single parent for a while by the look of things. Although I think Trevor is Sophias Dad there is alot of hate to him on those posts! She was also obsessed with the gym, she looked great - and clean! Now she has let her self go all in the name of "body positivity" and looks like she stinks!
When I first followed her and read her blog I was sure she was a single mum. Then she started to talk about Trevor, and I truly thought he was a new guy. Then all of a sudden they are getting married. She got pregnant after a couple of months so maybe they briefly split.

When I first followed her and read her blog I was sure she was a single mum. Then she started to talk about Trevor, and I truly thought he was a new guy. Then all of a sudden they are getting married. She got pregnant after a couple of months so maybe they briefly split.
How long ago was this? Never knew..don't know if I can bare to scroll back to see

Reactions: 1
How long ago was this? Never knew..don't know if I can bare to scroll back to see
It was when Sophia was first born so maybe 4-5 years ago. It didn't take long to get through but it took me ages to read the post back as she seems a completely different person. Like her life then is some big secret now. Looks like she took Sophia to America on her own. No mention of single parent hood at all and like Trevor is a saint now, he wasn't around back then and she has weekends away from Sophia whilst she was with her Dad etc.

Just incase no one knows ita her birthday this week .... not like shes mentioned it at all 🙈

Didn’t she just do a big thing on saving money / debt ... and now she is off to Mexico ?

Reactions: 3
Those stories slating boohoo... Jess there is NO WAY you are a size 16... stop kidding yourself. Boohoo have probably done you... us.. and everyone at your hotel in Mexico a favour by not sending you the crop top. Nobody wants to see someone who is clearly a size 20/22 squeezing themselves into a size 16 crop top 🙈

Reactions: 7
Those stories slating boohoo... Jess there is NO WAY you are a size 16... stop kidding yourself. Boohoo have probably done you... us.. and everyone at your hotel in Mexico a favour by not sending you the crop top. Nobody wants to see someone who is clearly a size 20/22 squeezing themselves into a size 16 crop top 🙈
I agree , if she is so body confident why does she feel the need to constently lie about her size. We can clearly see shes a bit larger than a 16. Preaches body confidence and then lies about her own body 🙈

I agree , if she is so body confident why does she feel the need to constently lie about her size. We can clearly see shes a bit larger than a 16. Preaches body confidence and then lies about her own body 🙈
I can't stand her but to be fair I think she's only about 5ft2 in which case she could be a 16, the shorter you are the bigger you essentially look... not defending her at all. I'm a 12/14 and over 6ft and people think I'm about a 10 so I'm guessing it'll work the other way?

Reactions: 4
I can't stand her but to be fair I think she's only about 5ft2 in which case she could be a 16, the shorter you are the bigger you essentially look... not defending her at all. I'm a 12/14 and over 6ft and people think I'm about a 10 so I'm guessing it'll work the other way?
To be fair i never actually thought of that 🙈