Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why lie? No one has ever set up a poll about Betsy being pregnant or her baby dying. Everyone here has questioned and has a right to about where this money goes and if she’s got proof, pop it up and shut the thread down but I don’t believe she has.

I feel for @Keels with the hounding she’s about to get
I’m confused??

Back on stories moaning about Tui and tagging them in it but of course she can’t tell you what they did wrong until she gives them a chance to respond so she’ll just leave ‘teasers’ fool

Reactions: 3
Sis understand this , no one is jealous of your pretend happy lifestyle , of your constant begging for freebies , of those popcorn teeth or of any other part of.your life. Understand people are throwing shade at you because you are a genuienly cringeworthy and embarrasing person , a grown up who cannot take responsibility for her own actions. Grow up 🙈
Popcorn teeth made me proper howl with laughter!!

• Haha
Hold on, she went to Mexico in June. She’s now going to Vegas in July for her husbands birthday and then a family holiday in August.
A) wtf. Where has all that money suddenly come from as she constantly bangs on about how she’s self employed and if she doesn’t work, she’s not getting paid.
B)she expects sympathy for going away without her kids, knowing full well less than 4 weeks later she is doing it again?!

If their birthdays are that close, why didn’t they combine a trip and do one for them both.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that exactly!! Not the Normal caravan holiday a lot of us enjoy. New outfits as well for them..... someone’s rolling in it!

Oh lord- she’s washed her hair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The way she spoke about washing her hair made me feel physically ill. It’s not funny to be a dirty bastard with an itchy scalp. I’m a mixed race lady with 3C hair and washing your hair every 2 weeks isn’t an Afro thing - it’s a disgusting slob thing.

How is she anyone’s role model when she has awful hygiene?

Reactions: 4
OMG her therapist actually said that?
Yeah, I remember she’d had an “emergency session” with her therapist and they’d told her to concentrate on being humble and appreciating what she has. Was not long after she was on this morning talking about being fat or some tit.

If you’re therapist is straight up telling you to get off your high horse and stop being a grade A douche it’s maybe time you start listening.

She’s an absolute prick.

The holiday to Vegas has pissed me off so badly... two child-free long-haul holidays away in the space of six weeks is a joke. Clearly that remortgage they did to pay for the kitchen has left them a bit over and rather than do some nice tit with her kids she’s pissing it up the wall on £50 swimsuits, kaftans and package holidays “for the gram”

Reactions: 6
Jesus if she was chocolate she’d eat herself.. talk about I love myself 🙄🙄 she genuinely annoys me how smug she always looks

Reactions: 1
How has she hone from actually quite ok to a smug, narcissistic, spoilt brat in the last couple of months?!?! I genuinely used to really like Jess but more and more recently I’m starting to really get pissed of by her moaning, entitled behaviour.
Anyone else noticed that it’s since she’s gone ‘curly’ that her hair has been looking manky

Reactions: 5
How has she hone from actually quite ok to a smug, narcissistic, spoilt brat in the last couple of months?!?! I genuinely used to really like Jess but more and more recently I’m starting to really get pissed of by her moaning, entitled behaviour.
Anyone else noticed that it’s since she’s gone ‘curly’ that her hair has been looking manky
I used to like her when she was pregnant/ first had Isabella (refuse to call her Bella) and I watched her loads, now I’m just watching going you’ve turned into a complete car crash!

The stories about washing her hair really made me feel ill. Washing your hair isn't a hard task and shouldn't be seen as an accomplishment. Don't get me wrong I know certain hair types require less washing but she's just unclean with how little she washes hers.

She really is smug. Why has she been gifted a pair of Tiffany sunglasses?! She bought glasses from glasses direct, tagged them in every post and now ends up with free designer sunnies. Nice work Jess. Please just admit you tagged them relentlessly to get a freebie, as you did with your tiles for your kitchen.

Something went down with her and Lil, Kayla, Em and Caroline. She was left out of kayla’s Bday card and didn’t wish her happy bday!

When did she exactly become "Insta famous" and how? Her blog (older posts) are pretty run of the mill average Joe type posts.

When did she exactly become "Insta famous" and how? Her blog (older posts) are pretty run of the mill average Joe type posts.
She’s faking it until she makes it. She makes herself out as this big blogger and that’s she’s famous but she’s still working a normal job and having to remortgage her house to pay for tit.

It’s also mega clear none of the other insta mums actually like her like Lil, Em, Boss Mummy etc.

She’s just a desperate wannabe who looks like she’s sacrificing her health, her hygiene, her relationship with her husband and her bond with her kids in her quest to be famous. She is delusional... not to mention repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now she has a show. Doing what?!

You know what's worse is that there are people who will pay to see her (which is no reflection on how "good" the show is)

I'm curious as to how much the tickets will be.