Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her but to be fair I think she's only about 5ft2 in which case she could be a 16, the shorter you are the bigger you essentially look... not defending her at all. I'm a 12/14 and over 6ft and people think I'm about a 10 so I'm guessing it'll work the other way?
I look like I should be a 16/18 but normally 12/14 sometimes even 10 dresses fit me because I’m such a short arse. That material has to go somewhere 😂

She is insufferable.

The way she’s moaned and bitched about going on holiday. Remember a few months ago when her in-laws were subsidising her selfish lifestyle and she was broke and now she’s got new kitchens and going to Cancun.

No one left that bag on the coach but you, only you are at fault. They can slag and tag TUI as much as they like about not being pro active but you were too bleeping idiotic to remember a very important piece of luggage.

I’m so bored of her and her fake first world problems and seeing her unhealthy lifestyle played out as bopo. She doesn’t have a clue about mental health and she needs to humble herself a bit more.

TUi are very clear you need to select your seating when you check in and it’s extra so you run the risk of not sitting together. She’s a diva and a bad one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In all seriousness who would risk leaving money, laptop etc in the hold of the coach in the first place especially when you are near enough first on the coach and waiting for others!!!

Reactions: 3
Ugh, no one made you book to go to Mexico without your kids. You can’t now cry about missing them or being so far away! No wonder she is friends with Mrs Bav, they are as deluded as each other

Reactions: 4
Her tagging of TUI has really irritated me. They haven’t caused any of her issues..... she has. She’s such a spoilt horrible woman. I used to love following her, she’s now so entitled and rude.

She is a spoiled irratating brat. SHE left her bag on the coach not tui , shes trying to blag a freebie. I see shes still not made an actual effort and washed her hair bit still insists in posting ridicalous half naked selfies. Bore off jess .

She is a spoiled irratating brat. SHE left her bag on the coach not tui , shes trying to blag a freebie. I see shes still not made an actual effort and washed her hair bit still insists in posting ridicalous half naked selfies. Bore off jess .

That is EXACTLY what she wants. She might as well post ‘TUI UPGRADE ME PLZZZZZZZZZ’

• Haha
If you are too tight arsed to pay an extra 60 off quid each on selecting your seats on a long haul flight then tough tit when you are seated apart. We travel long haul with 4 kids in tow and always to book seats even though it adds a few hundred quid onto our cost,we just factor it into the overall price. And as for the bag,I have no words

This reminds me of ages ago when she bought some perfume for herself as a treat on a plane and then left it. She was moaning and tagging the airline because they said they would charge to post it and for holding it or something. She was going mad saying how disgusting it was but ultimately the crux of it was... she left it. Her. It was her fault lol

If you are too tight arsed to pay an extra 60 off quid each on selecting your seats on a long haul flight then tough tit when you are seated apart. We travel long haul with 4 kids in tow and always to book seats even though it adds a few hundred quid onto our cost,we just factor it into the overall price. And as for the bag,I have no words
Hold on, did she not pre-book seats and then kick off about it?

• Haha
Hold on, did she not pre-book seats and then kick off about it?
Nope. Didn’t pre-book. And I know that when you check in with TUI it let’s you know your seat allocation a week before departure... so she knew where she was sitting for sure. Such a joke.

Shes at it again , tagging and blaming tui because shes a disaster of an adult who cannot look after her own belongings. Grow up the world dosnt owe you Jess !!

Did I actually just read that she sent her husband video links on how to take Instagram pictures for her 🤨 I’m embarrassed for them both 😳

• Haha
Did I actually just read that she sent her husband video links on how to take Instagram pictures for her 🤨 I’m embarrassed for them both 😳
Honestly its so cringe worthy . .. shes spent more time having him take her picture than actually enjoy her holiday 🙈

Reactions: 1
...And then the pic she posted had his crusty underpants in the shot.

It doesn’t look like the most amazing trip. She’s claiming to be working, partying with strangers rather than Trev, looking manky as usual.

Whats with the new pic in her story , the half naked swimming costume one. She may as well just hashtag is #desperateforlikes. Shes making out its a dream holiday with her husband yet she nevet seems to be with him amd is spending a lot of time on insta 🙈

Reactions: 2