Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Nice to slag off your colleagues or at least people who know you through your professional role.

If I was her employer I’d be mightily pissed off, even if she is working there on a self employed basis. Slagging off people who haven’t given permission to have their lives or interactions broadcast is beyond the the pale .

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Backseatreader

I have been an avid lurker on here, but Jess's latest money making scheme has made me join so i could post!
I truly can't believe her greed, and this latest scheme has been set up purely on that, greed! She's believing her own hype, making following believe she's there to help when her help is being driven by wanting more money!
She has been called out, she needs to own it, realise she's massively made a error of poor judgment and like others have said, step back from Instagram for her own sanity! She won't of course, she needs to ads to make even more money...tragic!

Divinechat

Jess and her lapdog Trev need to sort their priorities out. That poor kid bawling her eyes out and it being blamed on jet lag. She is shattered because her selfish bastard parents dragged her out of bed at 1am and proceeded to stick a camera in her face .... get a fucking grip 🙈 Then fucking gummsy mcgums gors to sleep and leave her toddler to wander a plane and cabin crew to babysit her , maybe they should learn to be decent parents to the kids they have before bringing another baby into that shit show.

Getthefouttahere

I was just about to say the same thing.. I said in the week she was totally begging a freebie on that one - so predictable!
...then goes on to say ‘we’re old school’ - ‘no screens on holiday’ - so everything becomes a toy on the plane... yet Trev posted a pic clearly entertaining the smallest with a screen... interesting that!
Should change her name to 'The Fat Hypocritical One' 😒

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Her stories tonight :rolleyes: I want to punch my own face in. I honestly can’t stand this woman.

First of all the story asking for a lash technician or similar. Instead of just asking if anyone knew of any available tonight at short notice (which no decent one would be without a patch test, you tramp), she decided to say she wanted a favour and then declared she’d be paying so that’s not the favour. We get it. YOU HATE THE FACT WE ALL KNOW YOU BEG FOR FREEBIES.

Thennnnn the posts about the hotel room with stairs. Get a grip of yourself, woman. It’s a basic hotel room across 2 floors not the fucking ritz. But yes, it has a bath. Get in. You skank.

Thennnn she decided to drop in that the reason she was so dramatic about the room was because she didn’t book it. The brand did.
Brand? You working with someone? You getting paid or gifted something? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING? :unsure::sleep:

Ok. Rant over. As you were.

• Haha
She’s been pregnant for half a second and going in like she is bed ridden for the next 6 months. It’s fat in those photos not a bump! Also wash your damn clothes you absolutely munter...who the hell walks around with jeans with chocolate and marker on it claiming it’s your toddler. I’m sure it was her being too lazy to wipe down her hands after stuffing another twix down her fillet and claiming she’s still a size 16....

• Haha

Ohwell

Why does she always have to mention the size of the clothes she buys? She’s a ‘16’ yet everything she buys is always bigger than a 16 because of x,y,z reasons 🙄 no one cares what size clothes you are, just don’t lie about it! I think this annoys me more than anything about her because she bangs on about body confidence & feeling good in your own skin but I really believe she lies about her clothes size which doesn’t fit the message she tries to give.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Repeat after me.

Influencers are not your friend. The questions, the stories, the posts asking you to contribute are all to up their engagement. Therefore making them more visible and attractive to brands so that they can get more free stuff to flog /advertise on the sly to you.

So no Sharon, don’t reply to her and tell her how you shagged your mam’s fella and your sister’s girlfriend all in one night. [emoji849]

Who is replying to her? Why are folks so gullible?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to really like her a lot but she gets on my nerves so much recently. I always find that people who label themselves as ‘funny’ and always go on about how funny they are, actually aren’t funny at all. She is one of those people. I feel like she doesn’t actually know what she wants to do, her page is all over the place & it seems to me like she just does a bit of everything hoping to make as much money as she can along the way....the recent Iceland ads are an example of this 🙄
If she didn’t try and put her fingers in all the pies and grab every single offer that came her way then maybe she wouldn’t be so stressed all the time!! I don’t feel sorry for her when she posts about how much she has to do, she’s about to go on her 3rd holiday so life can’t be all that bad hun.
Another thing that I’ve noticed is that she only seems to take her kids out when it’s #gifted or #discounted, I’m sure she’s earning enough from all her #ads to be able to afford to take them out using her own money.
I actually like Trev, he seems quite normal and he’s quite funny. I would never follow him though, especially now he’s jumped on her bandwagon.
I wanna know who (if anyone) told this shovel of shit she's funny?! I've had funnier bouts of flu!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Those stories 😑 I hate saying this but she just looks manky. Trampy. Scruff.

There are lots of instagrammers who do stories in their pjs, messy hair or just woke up. But she always looks like she’s put a top on that hadn’t been washed for a week yet slept in it every night and that she’s been sweating, unwashed for days.

Chasing_pavements

what?!! What did she say about her, she’s private?
Ahh I didn’t think realise she is private. I don’t know her IRL, but she is hilarious x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

JudgeyPants

Why does a 7 year old need stress balls? And feel so attached to them that she feels that she needs to take them on holiday? Poor girl.

And the toddler walking down the plane aisles on her own 😲

Fanaff

VIP Member
Anyone else see ‘that’ pic of her again in the black bodysuit. This time saying how her daughter didn’t recognise her because the girl in the picture was so pretty 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yep, and she is STILL using your instead of you’re. It makes me irrationally angry when she bangs on about being a writer or writing content for her show. How can you be a writer if you don’t grasp basic English?!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She is a truly awful, desperate, dirty, loud fake person. She constantly takes her daughter out of school to follow her around on events and Insta worthy trips. I used to follow get years ago when she was always on slimming world. The absolute minute she saw sight of the body pos movement she was on it. She arse licked other Insta mums to grow her following and jumps on every fucking bandwagon. She's done body pos, metal health, death (capitalising shamelessly on her friends death), childbirth anxiety, sex podcasts and now the cringe couples Insta she is trying to flog. She'll never make it as a family Insta hun because she doesn't give a shit about her kids, her house is always a mess and she's forever working from home but doing Insta and blog work instead. How her employers don't see this I do not know.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
That post yesterday meant I unfollowed. I can’t actually stand this passing off obesity as body positivity anymore. If someone’s anorexic everyone reacts because it’s an extreme and unhealthy. But with obesity we’re supposed to sing the praises of these instagrammers because they’re brave enough to wear a bikini?! I don’t understand it.

Also, I’m not talking about women needing to be perfect and slim. I’m talking about the line between normal bodies and extremes.