Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
View attachment 29063
Yet, she’s the one who posts all these pics of herself, half naked, for everyone to see [emoji2370] I’m not into body shaming and well done her for feeling confident enough to show it all, but the irony of this headline seems lost on her [emoji23]
To me she is a fine example of someone who begs for attention

“Look at me” “notice me” “hello LOOK at me please”

and then whines when she gets the attention she craves.

Stripping half naked on insta isn’t fucking brave or courageous or even an example of body positivity, especially if the only reason you are doing it is to go “viral” and therefore be able to up how much you charge per sponsored post.

Fuck off jess with your body positivity shite, if you truly cared about representation of different body types you could do it by doing that brave and novel
thing of keeping your clothes on, living your life and just being happy in the skin your in.

I hate, hate, hate with a passion how body positivity has been essentially hijacked by the terminally thirsty and attention whorish types.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Dad like trev ‘me and Jess are deffo coming back alone’ soz, you’re gonna have another baby soon mate, already planning to palm him off on grandparents?! Plus, this was your daughters dream holiday?! Imagine saying, we know you love it more than anything but we’re going without you this time because you held us back 🙈

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
One woman show - imagine having the ego to think that people want to pay £22 to come and listen to you talk about how to string out what appears to be an unsuccessful marriage and how unhealthy eating leads to an FUPA but it’s self love hunz.

I wonder if she’ll wash her hair for it or slick it back like the greaseball she is

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
They decided trev was going to be a stay at home dad earlier this year - completely explains trying to get him out there on insta like he’s some sort of dad guru!

• Sick

s2m2

Jess has the same size chest as me (she mentioned it in a post) and I can say with some confidence that we don't comfortably fit into size 16 swimwear (tops) I'd look a right sight.

I'm 5'3 and I'd say she's the same size as me...and I'm a comfortable 18, at the high ends of the 14st bracket. Confidence is wonderful, but the bottom line is that ultimately we're overweight and our health will suffer for it. I'm not proud of my body. Am glad to have shifted 3.5st so far. I do have to admit that I feel like this body positivity movement is just a few bigger folks taking the easy way out. No one is truly happy being overweight/obese. Annoys me.

• Heart
Her transparency is so contrived. She ends of again looking like the charlatan she is. Jess is just doing too much. She's a Mummy blogger, a travel blogger, body positivity motivational speaker, a finance blogger, a you tuber, seafood and Caribbean food expert, HR extraordinaire and apparently a comedian/motivational speaker. Literally a jack of all trades, master of none.

She jumps on any opportunity as if it were food. She claims to be discerning about who she works with but we know that to be a load of BS. Take a break (away from insta) and

Fanaff

VIP Member
I find her so patronising. I think she talks on her stories like she’s better than everyone else and it comes across really arrogant. Last night when she was talking about witnessing that accident and her and trev told everyone what to do and then dishing out first aid advice on her stories like she’s an expert!? Alright mother Theresa.....
She is so self absorbed, I honestly can’t believe she does these shows so she can sit and preach at people who have actually paid to go!? Madness.

she’s all about the freebies. Baby no3 will be head to toe in free stuff. And don’t forget, all of us mere mortals can win the same stuff as her! Woopdedoo
I totally agree. She speaks down to people like she knows everything and that she is entitled to all these freebies.

today it pissed me off when she was like “this is a small company, they are amazing. I’ve bought from them before as I’m all about supporting small businesses....oh and actually I got these for free” yeah, really supporting that small biz by leaching off them!

Theonethatgotaway

Imagine booking and planning this whole NY trip for your first born because they changed your life... and then getting to the airport and trev posting on his story a picture of him looking miserable as sin and saying he CBA!! How bloody spoilt and ungrateful
He cba because it's all jess and her big dream. Nout to do with Sophia.

I don’t get the urgency with needing to film Sophia’s reaction? Why not just put your phone down and enjoy the moment as a family?
It's all for the gram.
About " we sent it to our family first and then we will share it with you" like we give an actual fuck about her reaction. Ffs Jess. Grow up

Gonefishing29

Her latest post claiming to be all Holy and doing God’s work.’only god can Judge me here’ does anyone have the heart to tell her god isn’t on Instagram???

I also don’t think god was too keen on taking from the poor to fund your maternity fund.

The one thing she’s right on in her latest post is that she’s falling at some things. The biggest mistake she made was getting her fella to give up work and trying to rely on Instagram for a full time living to support the whole family. It was a bad decision as it’s lead to this desperate frenzy and need to make money at any expense possible.

Rule 101 of being a freelancer in a relationship, always make sure one of you has a source of income that isn’t completely unreliable (like Instagram is)

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
So this “get it off your chest” thing is basically a way for her to get free content for her “podcast” and an excuse to show her massive, judgemental face at any opportunity.
Hard no from me

Spilttea

VIP Member

Is it negativity or just someone wondering why she constantly claims to be a size 16 but never wears a 16. The bust size alone would put her at a 18/20 (conservative estimate). She carries all her weight around her tummy and boobs.

Which magic size 16 is she getting into that not only fits but “sometimes” is too big?

Jess I know you read this. This isn’t body positivity and this isn’t negativity either. It’s called being honest, try it sometimes.

Ohwell

Dunno what point she’s tryna prove about no screen time. It doesn’t make you a better parent Jess. Why cause unnecessary stress on a flight that can be solved with a few cartoons or a film? 🙄

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
But she won’t have you say that. Because as she’s said before she has no ill health as a result of her size. The thing people with weight problems need to understand is that we’re yet to have a generation who are obese reach the age of 70/80. You notice obesity doesn’t really exist in those born in the 40’s/50’s? We don’t truely know what impact being obese or overweight the majority of your life will have on us yet.
The argument of overweight people of “I suffer no ill health” is pretty infuriating. It’s scientific fact that if you are at overweight you are at a much higher risk of a multitude of illnesses, so while she’s not ill YET, trying to dismiss it as body-shaming/fat-shaming is stupid. It’s science!

I am overweight and understand the correlation of this between type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, cancer etc. I am completely well at this time but my risk factors for these illnesses are increased by my weight and lifestyle... being well and being healthy are very different. She is currently well, but she is not healthy. She’s in denial.

mrscoco

New thread title: Jess the biggest scrounger in the country,wants you to give her a fiver to fund her holiday to Bali.

Burning-witches13

“Educate me, call me out” but don’t do it where my vulnerable and or gullible followers can see! The hypocrisy is way too strong with her .... bit like her body odour

• Haha

Gonefishing29

LOL she was also trying to use an Affiliate link to the £13 ‘money saving’ envelopes! You just couldn’t make it up could you!!

She also forgot to run her fat funny giveaway 😂😂😂 just goes to show how she really can’t stick to anything she has plans and how manic she is atm! Unbelievable!

• Wow

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s repulsive - the trout face with a plate of takeaway, the shot in a black see through swimming costume where u can see her nipples. I’m sick of seeing her greasy head spouting off about unhealthy-ness and being a goddess blah blah blah. No one asked you to share a picture of your belly hanging out slagging off Gemma Collins because you fancied upping your social media game and increasing ticket sales to your show (it probably involved her fingering herself to her own reflection) so you kinda deserve the negative comments

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
SO anxious but look at me here chatting away to 60k of people through my phone 🙄🧐
I value my mental health and priva-LOOK AT MY TITS AND THE COLEEN ROONEY DRAMA!! <insert gums and false story about child hood snap where I come across as an incompetent spoilt entitled twat.