Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole educate me, god give me strength’ who does she think she is.

The claim it wasn’t shared for entertainment is bullshit! Of course the whole thing was for entertainment and to make herself look important but mainly to gain more followers!

She would sell her children if it meant she got more followers! She’s desperate and that desperation is coming across in her content as she’s making big mistakes because she’s so fixated on getting more followers she’s not seeing the bigger picture!

Reactions: 6
The whole 'educate me' winds me up so much! How about educate yourself? It's no elses responsibility to do so & she should have known better in the first place than to share that. She isn't sorry in the slightest and she doesn't care about learning from her mistakes, she's just worried that her poor judgement will affect her 'brand'.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Considering she bangs on like she’s the fountain of knowledge for mental health surely she shouldn’t need educating! The scariest thing is if no one has called her out she would of kept that up all for ‘entertainment’

Reactions: 1
Those stories are absolute joke. she knows she was in the wrong, hold your hands up, apologise. Instead she made it all about her.... standard.

and now it’s back to the NY trip to thank her child for being born.... whatever next

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she acknowledged it. It isn’t easy admitting you were wrong, and hopefully the person contemplating suicide will get the support she needs

Oh what a joke. She never admitted she was wrong and she didn’t apologise. Just used it as a platform for more me me me

Reactions: 10
Also the fact she keeps banging on about ‘educate me to do better’ how about you use what brain cells you have and act like a decent human being!
I hate this response! No personal responsibility taken whatsoever. Of course you know it wasn’t right you are just annoyed people called you out!

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to come across all Jameela Jamil with her “educate me” bullshit.
(Even though I actually love JJ doing this)

Reactions: 2
Educate me.

Ehhh... you’re prattling on about being taught what to do by trained professionals in a mental health charity? Did they say share someone else’s lowest point to 50k strangers??? Cause if not you’ve already been educated you dumb witch, so stop the pity party, apologise like an actual bleeping adult and duck off with your desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a truly awful, desperate, dirty, loud fake person. She constantly takes her daughter out of school to follow her around on events and Insta worthy trips. I used to follow get years ago when she was always on slimming world. The absolute minute she saw sight of the body pos movement she was on it. She arse licked other Insta mums to grow her following and jumps on every bleeping bandwagon. She's done body pos, metal health, death (capitalising shamelessly on her friends death), childbirth anxiety, sex podcasts and now the cringe couples Insta she is trying to flog. She'll never make it as a family Insta hun because she doesn't give a tit about her kids, her house is always a mess and she's forever working from home but doing Insta and blog work instead. How her employers don't see this I do not know.

Reactions: 11
She doesnt actually bother me as much as other "influencers" do...BUT...these posts are quite right, she didnt admit she was wrong and she didnt apologise. She made more of an issue with the fact that someone didnt come to her directly to "educate her"! Like it was their bad! It is not the role of a stranger to educate her or teach morals, decency, what's socially acceptable, etc. Most people would automatically know that it wouldnt be decent to share a post like that. She messed up and that's on her, no one else, and I'd actually have much more respect for her if she held her hands up and said "guys, I f****d up...I'm sorry".

Reactions: 7
Imagine booking and planning this whole NY trip for your first born because they changed your life... and then getting to the airport and trev posting on his story a picture of him looking miserable as sin and saying he CBA!! How bloody spoilt and ungrateful

I don’t get the urgency with needing to film Sophia’s reaction? Why not just put your phone down and enjoy the moment as a family?

Imagine booking and planning this whole NY trip for your first born because they changed your life... and then getting to the airport and trev posting on his story a picture of him looking miserable as sin and saying he CBA!! How bloody spoilt and ungrateful
He cba because it's all jess and her big dream. Nout to do with Sophia.

I don’t get the urgency with needing to film Sophia’s reaction? Why not just put your phone down and enjoy the moment as a family?
It's all for the gram.
About " we sent it to our family first and then we will share it with you" like we give an actual duck about her reaction. Ffs Jess. Grow up

Reactions: 11
He knows he will be left holding the baby whilst Jess gets to whisk Sophia around NYC and film it for the gram. I still can’t believe they think it is a good idea to take a 1 year old, it’s going to be freezing and she will have no idea. Actually quite selfish, but hey that’s Jess!

He knows he will be left holding the baby whilst Jess gets to whisk Sophia around NYC and film it for the gram. I still can’t believe they think it is a good idea to take a 1 year old, it’s going to be freezing and she will have no idea. Actually quite selfish, but hey that’s Jess!
Exactly, it’s all about what suits Jess. Also, shouldn’t Sophia be at school on Monday?

Reactions: 1
Wtaf. Even her vid of poor Sophia being walked through the airport at 2am looking absolutely dazed and exhausted was sad! She makes her miss so many days off school to earn for her mother's Insta life. Every second of this trip will be milked, make them babies work hard for you Jess! And howling at Trev. Yeah Jess, what's that you were saying about this being a dream for you and Trev!

• Haha
By the sounds of it she didn’t get the big reveal response from Sophia she was hoping! I wonder if she will still even share it.

• Haha