Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Santorini soon for 4 days then NYC in November. Nice.

Though I believe despite the state and Airbnb coming to a truce in May, it’s still illegal for NYC airbnd homes to be rented out (as a whole) to more than 2 people. There’s also a thing about renting for less than 30 days. Maybe they’re just renting a room?

But she does loaaaads of research so I’m sure she’s fully up to date with it all.
I'm not sure if you know this, but she actually worked in the travel industry for many years. I don't think she's mentioned this as she's quite a private person.

She's clearly been on here or someone(people) have been on here and told her what's been said as she's over compensating big time. When she first started her account and when Sophia was much younger they travelled a lot (no mention of Trevor) and she made barely any fuss. They were actually quite sweet. Now it's all about Jess and blowing her trumpet about how she's scrimping and saving to make these dreams come true. We see you on the beg @ these companies.

NYC has been Sophia's dream, sure it has. I bet she asked for the NYC bedsheets too did she. What child would be without them? Girl stop, you're doing too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The biggest problem I have with her and these holidays she is constantly using as content for her insta is the message it puts across.

If you scrimp and save and work really hard you too could go on 5/6/7 holidays a year with the kids/remodel your kitchen/have constant days out at theme parks and events. Let’s not forget the camping and festival trips.

It’s such pile of shite and reminds me of ye mumsnet threads of old where women would come on and say they fed their family of 5 on one chicken per week because they used every part of the chicken.
Or the ones who bought in bulk because you “actually save money if you shop smarter” completely ignoring the fact that most folks lived pay cheque to pay cheque.

I hate how none of these weird attention whoring types actually admit that a great deal of luck, undisclosed freebies and help from family ( in jess’ case trev’s family) play a part in the lifestyle she and others like her showcase.

No, it isn’t just cheap flights and booking 5 years in advance Jess, and no, most 7 year olds don’t dream about visiting NYC as a lifetime wish, none of the ones I know at least. Just admit it’s about you and your aspirations to be the next mod/fod.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Taking a one year old to New York in November is actually mad. It’s freezing cold, the poor kid will have no idea where they are or what’s happening and it will impact on her sisters enjoyment. I think it’s selfish to drag her along. But hey, that’s Jess. Anything for a bit of content

Reactions: 4
Santorini soon for 4 days then NYC in November. Nice.

Though I believe despite the state and Airbnb coming to a truce in May, it’s still illegal for NYC airbnd homes to be rented out (as a whole) to more than 2 people. There’s also a thing about renting for less than 30 days. Maybe they’re just renting a room?

But she does loaaaads of research so I’m sure she’s fully up to date with it all.
Norwegian air is also an awful airline to fly with, especially with children. Their planes are disgusting in my experience! But hey...she knows best!!

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go , we are all supposed to feel sorry for poor Jess. Her life is sooo hard , late back from her 25th holiday of the year , paid for by someone else and shes so busy she forgot she was on tv. Its the bragging that gets me 🙈. Now shes working everyday for the next week apparently ... boo bleeping hoo welcome to the real world where people actually need to work for things.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh here we go , we are all supposed to feel sorry for poor Jess. Her life is sooo hard , late back from her 25th holiday of the year , paid for by someone else and shes so busy she forgot she was on tv. Its the bragging that gets me 🙈. Now shes working everyday for the next week apparently ... boo bleeping hoo welcome to the real world where people actually need to work for things.
Yeah because she just suddenly remembered 🙄

• Haha
The biggest problem I have with her and these holidays she is constantly using as content for her insta is the message it puts across.

If you scrimp and save and work really hard you too could go on 5/6/7 holidays a year with the kids/remodel your kitchen/have constant days out at theme parks and events. Let’s not forget the camping and festival trips.

It’s such pile of shite and reminds me of ye mumsnet threads of old where women would come on and say they fed their family of 5 on one chicken per week because they used every part of the chicken.
Or the ones who bought in bulk because you “actually save money if you shop smarter” completely ignoring the fact that most folks lived pay cheque to pay cheque.

I hate how none of these weird attention whoring types actually admit that a great deal of luck, undisclosed freebies and help from family ( in jess’ case trev’s family) play a part in the lifestyle she and others like her showcase.

No, it isn’t just cheap flights and booking 5 years in advance Jess, and no, most 7 year olds don’t dream about visiting NYC as a lifetime wish, none of the ones I know at least. Just admit it’s about you and your aspirations to be the next mod/fod.
She’s getting like Boss Mummy with the memory failure.

She said earlier in the year they remortgaged their house for home improvements and had money spare after the kitchen so that’s where all the holiday money is coming from, not her hard work. She works three days in HR then does paid ad work, it’s not like she’s bursting her arse to make a fortune.

She’s a moron, and anyone that takes two small kids to NYC is even dumber than we thought. It’s an exhausting holiday, so much walking for little legs and a lot you’d want to do at night. They should have saved and taken her on a less budget version of the holiday when she was old enough to enjoy it.

She goes on about a £1000 holiday, but once you’re in New York you’ll need to pay for all the attractions which will make it considerably more expensive. No point taking her if she can’t enjoy it properly?

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one minute she’s only paid £1,000 for a trip to NYC... Sophia’s dream holiday! 🤥🙄
I paid £1900 for 4 to go to NYC for 4 nights. It was in Feb with BA. Great flights and hotel was fab. It’s absolutely doable. You just have to get lucky.

I didn’t personally enjoy taking my 1 year old into London. Let alone NYC. if she’s happy to leave her while her and Trev go away then why not for this trip?

She’s getting like Boss Mummy with the memory failure.

She said earlier in the year they remortgaged their house for home improvements and had money spare after the kitchen so that’s where all the holiday money is coming from, not her hard work. She works three days in HR then does paid ad work, it’s not like she’s bursting her arse to make a fortune.

She’s a moron, and anyone that takes two small kids to NYC is even dumber than we thought. It’s an exhausting holiday, so much walking for little legs and a lot you’d want to do at night. They should have saved and taken her on a less budget version of the holiday when she was old enough to enjoy it.

She goes on about a £1000 holiday, but once you’re in New York you’ll need to pay for all the attractions which will make it considerably more expensive. No point taking her if she can’t enjoy it properly?
She doesn't work in HR though does she. If she was a HR Manager her salary would be good. She works in recruitment, hence tit salary with 10000 hours a week!