Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one that said they wanted to end their life & the advice she gave was get help 🙄
A) I don’t think she should’ve posted that on her stories
B) it’s a really sick way of boosting her engagement
C) she’s not qualified to dish out any sort of life advice!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The one that said they wanted to end their life & the advice she gave was get help 🙄
I also thought that was very inappropriate

Reactions: 4
Agreed. She's skating on thin ice there. Clearly has no boundaries or moral compass.

Reactions: 4
It’s all for money. And she disgusts me. I’m going to report her account.

Reactions: 6
Agreed she should have just replied to the person in a direct message telling them to get help if needed. Why share that on your story.

Reactions: 9
what?!! What did she say about her, she’s private?
Ahh I didn’t think realise she is private. I don’t know her IRL, but she is hilarious x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh don’t you worry Jess, we all know you love yourself. There is no need for your latest post!

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories are an actual joke! She isn’t sorry one bit for what she’s done just pissed people have called her out

Reactions: 8
Her latest insta stories are hilarious. ‘I don’t know if addressing it on my story was right or wrong’ Jess you know it was wrong otherwise you wouldn’t be explaining yourself now and deleting the post. Everything isn’t about you so stop making out like you’re all high and mighty wanting to do the right thing for others. All you actually care about is yourself.

Reactions: 6
Remind you of anyone?!

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
  • Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
  • Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
  • Sense of entitlement. ...
  • Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
  • Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Also the fact she keeps banging on about ‘educate me to do better’ how about you use what brain cells you have and act like a decent human being!

Reactions: 12
Educate me, educate me, educate me. No, you did a tit thing and got called out. Don’t turn this around and make the other person the one in the wrong-it was you!