Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on let me get this straight because I’ve obviously missed something. After the budgeting post and all the talk of being on a tight budget, reigning it in and knowing they went holiday mad this year.....They’re going to Bali next year? With a new baby?? And neither of them will be working??? Just how much financial help is Trev’s family giving them?

Is trev claiming benefits while being a SAHD?
But on her income what will they be eligible for?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the Ads that they’re hoping will pay for this year of travelling and not working. She can make around £700 per post now with her following so if she gets 5/6 of those a month they’re laughing. Bali is as cheap and chips once you’re there!

I think their plan is Trevor to look after the kids while she makes Instagram and YouTube her full time career. So look out for lots more ads and lots more false misleading content over the next 12 months. #payingformylifestyle

Reactions: 6
Taking a baby long haul isn’t as bad as people think, in fact, it’s the best time to go. However, she has 2 other children to think about who will be bored to DEATH in Bali. Most places you can’t venture out of the hotel.

And as for the ‘we’ve got no money’ and then on about holidays, she’s a joke. Clearly on the beg but also making vulnerable followers think it’s a life they should be able to achieve, so will get themselves in debt to do so. She was also talking about a bigger house or extension the other day. As well as a new car .. what planet does she live on?

I get she’s contracting right now, which is a good day rate - she’s hardly saving it for a rainy day though.

also not that good at budgeting.. no-one has an ‘emergency’ MOT - it’s the same time, every year.

Reactions: 5
Using situations like debt and poor mental health to get more likes and comments is pretty low.
Going around preaching yet taking several foreign holidays, refurbishing her home, gifts for the kids etc... her double standards know no boundaries!

Wow, does she actually remember she has kids?! Because taking a 3 month old on a long haul flight is a great idea isn’t it? I’m all for showing kids the world but a new born, under 2 and 8 year old really couldn’t give a tit about Bali, just like they didn’t about New York. Selfish parents who are dragging their kids along on holidays THEY want.
Take them to the costa Del sol ffs

Her budgeting doesn’t add up. Her current lifestyle and future plans don’t make financial sense unless they’ve come into money, she is earning more money than she lets on or if their new lifestyle is entirely funded by ads.

Find it really distasteful that she talks about budgeting and putting money in envelopes old school style like she living a frugal existence and talking about fecking Bali the next. It’s like she has complete dissonance from what she thinks she is portraying and how she comes across.

Reactions: 15
I find her abhorrent. She’s not down to earth. She’s a lying fraud and she mooches off their parents. Obsessed with instagram and fooling people with their bs.

Reactions: 7
It’s a load of Waffle and makes no sense...

She’s more of less saying....

We have spent all our money on holidays so now we need to save money because we both want a year off work, so we’re broke and saving really hard. Then in the next breathe she’s saying we’re planing a trip to bail, can anyone recommend hotels aka blag me a free one?!

Jess. If your that broke, make sure that there is a breadwinner, if it can’t be you then Trevor will have to work for a year. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you because you and your man both want a gap year. Welcome to the real world my love! She won’t get any sympathy for the fact it’s going to be a struggle to save for bail if neither of them want to get a job and work to pay for the things they want!

She’s watching to much YouTube, she needs to come back to reality!

Reactions: 8
Jess love, trev didn’t buy you that dress...his mother did. It’s her money funding him being at home I expect

She burnt the food and almost burned the house down because she was probably on Instagram and checking tattle sorry *i mean working so hard on her ‘work’*

How the hell does he put up with her? He’s given up his career and she expects him to do EVERYTHING! He must have the patience of a saint.

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to proceed to tell us when she’s got the horn? First Mexico now the kids in bed early.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nothing is private!

Her budgeting doesn’t add up. Her current lifestyle and future plans don’t make financial sense unless they’ve come into money, she is earning more money than she lets on or if their new lifestyle is entirely funded by ads.

Find it really distasteful that she talks about budgeting and putting money in envelopes old school style like she living a frugal existence and talking about fecking Bali the next. It’s like she has complete dissonance from what she thinks she is portraying and how she comes across.
Her grandmother passed away so I’m guessing the money may have come from a inheritance that’s all I can think though 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have been thinking about her and Trev. I don’t think it was their choice that he’s a SAHD. I reckon he got made redundant and got a pay off and they are now using that to fund him being at home. I never see her in an office now, they are ok for childcare so it makes little sense him being at home.

After reading the thread about herself here, Jess has conveniently clarified that her 4 holidays amounted to less than a yearly package holiday to a destination in Europe.

Also mentioned and clarified: envelopes, budgeting. All well and good Jess. How about you stop jumping on every bandwagon going, first it was body positivity, then mental health, then manifestation and the art of begging people for discounts to now travel blogger.

She does know that thebucketlistfamily (who are totally amazing) are MULTI millionaires doesn’t she? He sold his company to Snapchat for $54million.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
“I want to help you get out of debt, I will charge you £10 for my non expert advice” you really couldn’t make this tit up! Con artist

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
“I want to help you get out of debt, I will charge you £10 for my non expert advice” you really couldn’t make this tit up! Con artist
The absolute cheek! In her stories it started off as being a fiver for the 'debt' advice and now it's 'only a tenner'. Ffs. Stop preying on vulnerable peeps so you can find your travels next year. In her head you can see her doing the maths.... if I charge then a tenner and 100 people sign up thats £1000 !!! Woah better do a post asap and say I'm charging for the website (which already exists), financial advisors (who are free if you ring any of the free debt advice helplines!) And admin costs. She is really really vile. This is a low even for her. Why are people so blind? Also Jess if you're reading this then stop making money off people in debt. If you really cared you'd direct them to ask the free debt services out there already you bleeping greedy selfish cow.

Reactions: 13
This witch is NOT being real?????

Pay me a tenner for some tit money saving template I’ve made on excel. Help her save for her gap year to bail. Help her and her husband both stay off work.

So, if your in debt and struggling to make ends meet use £10 of your cash to give to her to fund her and her lazy husbands lifestyle. Is she really serious?

Fire in her belly? More like desperation to not work and make money off people who follow her.

Silly awful money grabbing woman.

She’s a disgusting human.

I bet about 5 people sign up. No1 should EVER have to pay for debt advice. She is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 14