Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure someone posted on here before that they had been close to her and she stunk of B.O 😳
Oh my god yes they did and it surprised absolutely no one 😂😂😂

Actually that could be a thread suggestion

#thinks she’s K.O but she’s more B.O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure on a previous thread or maybe at the beginning of this one, someone said he was working part time/night shifts as a security guard at Asda or something, which he could well still be doing
Wasn't it a joke or a theory?
Do we know if Trevor has siblings ? I don't remember.

Instead it gives the impression she’s married a waster 😂😂
He doesn't seem very efficient as a stay-at-home Dad really.

Reactions: 1
I can't vouch for the smell comment.... but she is very gummy! Short, and when I met her in she was pregnant with Bella and at least a size 20 then. Her mum though, lovely gorgeous woman
yepppp have met her and she stunkkkkk of BO and as cheap as they come. Her mum on the other hand as many have said, absolute darling.

jess used to actually be a nice normal chick and then got some big head after a few collabs. I’ve said it once and I will say it again, get a collab with a dentist and stop showing off your yellow rat teeth. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s done an ad with Blanx 😂 I hope they have some products for gum disease 🦠 to gift her! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
E888D4EA-69B5-4C07-96D8-C81D378C4EBE.jpeg

Why you always fuckin lyin Jess?
Nice subtle photoshop - shame that you are so narcissistic and have reverse body dysmorphia so we can see that your teeth don’t look like that 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only assume Blanx are trolling her
They must believe in their product if it can fix her teeth!
If it works the before and after pics would have it flying off the shelves!
Jess’ personal hygiene is questionable and there’s no way she brushes her teeth twice a day. How many times is she scoffing her face in bed at night? You wouldn’t be doing that if you’ve just brushed your teeth.

Reactions: 6
They must believe in their product if it can fix her teeth!
If it works the before and after pics would have it flying off the shelves!
Jess’ personal hygiene is questionable and there’s no way she brushes her teeth twice a day. How many times is she scoffing her face in bed at night? You wouldn’t be doing that if you’ve just brushed your teeth.
When I watch her videos I always think how rotten her breath must be 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I watch her videos I always think how rotten her breath must be 😳
Bet it’s rank!
BO, bad breath, greasy hair on her pillow, bedsheets that probably haven’t been changed in a while (remember those check lists she used to do? Bed sheets were always on there and never marked as done).

yepppp have met her and she stunkkkkk of BO and as cheap as they come. Her mum on the other hand as many have said, absolute darling.

jess used to actually be a nice normal chick and then got some big head after a few collabs. I’ve said it once and I will say it again, get a collab with a dentist and stop showing off your yellow rat teeth. 🤮
This post has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
F3AFBD75-FCD1-4AAC-AD6D-C1BC568A796B.png

She’s not doing great atm with the followers - watch her change direction after Christmas to try and stem the constant loss of followers

She got a free simba mattress in March 2019!! Now another bleeping one. Ffs!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did you see how dirty that little boys face was and she was putting him to bed like that 😔 no need!

Reactions: 7
A fresh out of the bath, snuggly baby in clean pjs is just the loveliest thing 🥰
It’s terrible that she can even keep her kids clean. She has got a fake budget planner to fill in and make up a desk for the new office (ahem, shed) first even though she’s taking two weeks off social media.
Let’s take bets on how long she can keep off social media?

Reactions: 11
She couldn't get him into his bed without showing us how knackered he was. Turn off the phone and breathe!

Reactions: 4
She’ll be back soon enough and will tell us all about her social media break and all that tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.