Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought of the correlation between the size and having a big dog now that you mention it. But in my country, there are quite less overweight/obese people anyway.
The thing is every dog needs to be walked morning and afternoon/evening, unless you have a giant garden which is very unlikely in a big capital. It's like it is here.
Poor dog.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Serious_Susan, post: 3456312, member: 10610"

Also, as a dog owner I’ll just point out you rarely see a fat person who owns a big dog ;)
[/QUOTE]

Any need for that comment? I used to have a dog until he sadly got put to sleep and I'm fat. Not at all fat people are lazy just an fyi

• Heart
Reactions: 11
="Itsonlyme28, post: 3457026, member: 36909"]
[QUOTE="Serious_Susan, post: 3456312, member: 10610"

Also, as a dog owner I’ll just point out you rarely see a fat person who owns a big dog ;)
Any need for that comment? I used to have a dog until he sadly got put to sleep and I'm fat. Not at all fat people are lazy just an fyi
[/QUOTE]

I agree, I’m what I’d call chunky and my dogs are walked for miles every day. We’ve just been out for a two hour walk.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I’m what I’d call chunky and my dogs are walked for miles every day. We’ve just been out for a two hour walk.
[/QUOTE]
It annoys me that people think all chunky, fat people (whatever you call yourself) are lazy. I work 40 hours a week in a very demanding job. I went for a walk earlier and would you believe it.. I'm fat 😱😂

Reactions: 9
She'll do anything for content, the dog is just another family member to put on the grid and in ads. Oh but wait, it was sofia who wanted it, just like she wanted to go to new York, and wanted the shed office. All the Insta Huns have got dogs recently for content and I can guarantee Jess will just let it run around the garden instead of walking it. She can barely get out of bed.

Reactions: 10
Apologies I really didn’t mean to cause offence!! I just meant more a lab which is a working breed needs a decent walk and that owners that take it seriously don’t tend to be ‘overweight’ meaning seriously overweight. I’m also not ‘skinny’ but I don’t see Jess and her aversion to exercise walking a lab for the time it needs to keeps its weight off and keep healthy.

Ours was walking 10k a day in lockdown and that was the only way she shed the weight she was carrying.

I wasn’t generalising either - Jess is lazy, we all see that. Her daughter was 1? When she left a cornertto ice cream in their bed ffs. How’s she gonna find the capacity for a dog and this new job?!

Reactions: 4
Well she's chosen the perfect dog for her, many labradors have a faulty gene which make them always hungry and likely to overeat making them chubby... How apt (not to offend any Labrador owners, I love them, they are gorgeous, just bitching at her)

Reactions: 7
Echoing what you guys have said. I'm absolutely fuming at her getting a puppy. She's doesn't seem to have researched the breed or anything. When we got our beagle we researched for months to make sure we would be able to give him a good life. I love my dog like hinch loves henry but it's hard work!! Little pup need training, walking at least daily (no matter the weather) and to be cleaned up after. Can just see her now covered in dog hair giving off dog fumes. I'm sad for Marshall.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s watched the puppy programme on the bbc? It really opened my eyes to how hard getting a puppy is (I’ve never had one)

Reactions: 8
Christ she can’t even find the time to brush the kids hair - how she think she’s gonna manage a dog. She’s crazy

Reactions: 8
I’m a fat lazy greedy bastard who runs and has 3 dogs. My house is clean, as are my family and dogs. I might be lazy but I make sure tit gets done. Delegation is key.
Might become an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have just been playing a silly phone game and who should pop up on an advert for pantene no less!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So tempted to post under that latest dress pic...sized up to a 22 this time Jess cos you know you like it baggy...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So busy, back to back meetings all day but still time to post ridiculous ‘transformation’ videos 🙄

Walked that puppy yet Jess? Let’s have an update on Sophia as well? You usually mention her in every story or grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.