Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooo this piece of information. Like when you can nosey at them on Linkedin. So from Feb 19 to Feb 20 she made 31k. A normal wage. Nothing wrong with that. I did think the way she went about bigging herself up she was making double that.
If she’s smart; she’ll have an accountant who would be making sure she pays the minimum amount of tax possible.

She is cringe acting like she’s some big CEO though

Reactions: 3
If she’s smart; she’ll have an accountant who would be making sure she pays the minimum amount of tax possible.

She is cringe acting like she’s some big CEO though
Another leftie virtue-signalling tax avoider. Is it not against her moral code to pay the minimum tax she can get away with? Explains the ads for Amazon though.

Reactions: 7
£31k for a family of 4 living down south doesn’t sound a lot BUT I bet her in-laws pay for a lot (holidays, help with the mortgage) then there’s all the free days out/events (Pre Covid), all the kids toys/prams etc. Not a bad gig if you want to sell yours and your kids souls to the devil!

Reactions: 9
Do her in laws pay for everything. £31k is nothing special especially considering they are a one income family. I'd say money must or should be fairly tight!

Reactions: 8
Do her in laws pay for everything. £31k is nothing special especially considering they are a one income family. I'd say money must or should be fairly tight!
She’s mentioned that they pay for holidays and have helped when on mat leave.

Reactions: 2
She’s mentioned that they pay for holidays and have helped when on mat leave.
Helping out on mat leave is one thing but paying for holidays!! I love her mum and trevs mum looks like a lovely lady. Why are them two such wasters.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t Trevor get a job and help his family
Lush role model ain’t he 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t Trevor get a job and help his family
Lush role model ain’t he 🙄
I’m sure on a previous thread or maybe at the beginning of this one, someone said he was working part time/night shifts as a security guard at Asda or something, which he could well still be doing

Reactions: 5
I’m sure on a previous thread or maybe at the beginning of this one, someone said he was working part time/night shifts as a security guard at Asda or something, which he could well still be doing
He could well be but it doesn’t fit in with the image she’s trying to portray.

Reactions: 6
Ahh ok
I wonder why she says he’s a stay at home dad.

Reactions: 2
Ahh ok
I wonder why she says he’s a stay at home dad.
I think it’s to keep up with the image she’s trying to portray that she’s this big shot self employed woman and earns so much her husband doesn’t need to work

I think it’s to keep up with the image she’s trying to portray that she’s this big shot self employed woman and earns so much her husband doesn’t need to work
Surely there are some Tattler’s who shop in Asda in Kempston who could keep an eye out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead it gives the impression she’s married a waster 😂😂

• Haha
Instead it gives the impression she’s married a waster 😂😂
Yep! Let the man be proud of his asda job. Nothing wrong with working in asda... Rather my man did that than sell my kids on insta tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the impression they’re only together because she got pregnant very quickly. Plus she sooooo runs his Instagram account!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.