Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers have dropped day on day according to social blade, she’ll be back this week I guarantee as she’ll need the money

Reactions: 3
She's probably been in Dubai like all the others over christmas🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a look on his page, the way they baby is grabbing the cat like that... Jesus!
I thought that when I had a look earlier.. I’m scared of cats, probs cos I grabbed one as a kid and it went for me! Shouldn’t let them be man handled like that!

Reactions: 2
I thought that when I had a look earlier.. I’m scared of cats, probs cos I grabbed one as a kid and it went for me! Shouldn’t let them be man handled like that!
Exactly that, it's awful, then the poor cat will probably get stuck in a shelter when it goes for the child....

She’s back! With new hair apparently??? Just looks like she’s actually washed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s back! With new hair apparently??? Just looks like she’s actually washed it 😂
Looks like she stuck a box dye on...the condition of it is hideous.
Her biggest fan is back...it’s herself, eye bleeping her reflection!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she stuck a box dye on...the condition of it is hideous.
Her biggest fan is back...it’s herself, eye bleeping her reflection!
Oh I’m glad it’s not just me who thought her hair looks in crap condition!

Since she took a break no hairdressers have been open so not sure how she’s got ‘new hair’ without box dying it

Just seen her story 🥸

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.