Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the more I think about it the more embarrassed I am that she thinks she is wonder woman.
Why will the next 12 months be juggle? Only 1 of them is working.
Why batch cook when 1 of them is home all the time?
Why does she think people want a podcast from her?
Why doesn't she wash?
Why?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know the more I think about it the more embarrassed I am that she thinks she is wonder woman.
Why will the next 12 months be juggle? Only 1 of them is working.
Why batch cook when 1 of them is home all the time?
Why does she think people want a podcast from her?
Why doesn't she wash?
Why?!?!?!?!
She is a disgrace of a woman, attempts to portray the image of strong, independent woman but comes across as a lazy, scrounging waste of space. Shocking example to set for her poor kids

Reactions: 14
She is a disgrace of a woman, attempts to portray the image of strong, independent woman but comes across as a lazy, scrounging waste of space. Shocking example to set for her poor kids
A strong independent woman whose lifestyle is paid for by her in laws! She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
A strong independent woman whose lifestyle is paid for by her in laws! She’s an embarrassment
She's also funded by making her kids perform on the gram. Trev can't work but chunky Jason can and he's not even a year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No Jess manliketrev couldn’t get a week off work at all, you were split/on a break. Own it, you’ve mentioned it before you little liar. And stop trying to make Sophia happen, it’s not!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No Jess manliketrev couldn’t get a week off work at all, you were split/on a break. Own it, you’ve mentioned it before you little liar. And stop trying to make Sophia happen, it’s not!
She’s definitely mentioned that they’ve split up before, I’m not sure for how long though?

Reactions: 4
What a change in the holidays' plans! Now exploring for UK summer holidays in 2021 and 2022. Not sure covid will still be such a huge problem by then (vaccine...). Is it about money? I know the UK is quite expensive but if you drive and camp. There are indeed lovely places and "beaches who look like tropical beaches" (except the water temperature😂)
What do you reckon?

Who’s just asked her if the hair products are from a black owned business 😂😂😂 also, whilst I’m being nosey, how much would this recruiting empire earn her, anyone know?

• Haha
You can see her accounts on Company House
Wooo this piece of information. Like when you can nosey at them on Linkedin. So from Feb 19 to Feb 20 she made 31k. A normal wage. Nothing wrong with that. I did think the way she went about bigging herself up she was making double that.

Reactions: 9
Didn't she did she'd more than doubled her previous wage? Something doesn't sound right...

Reactions: 6
Didn't she did she'd more than doubled her previous wage? Something doesn't sound right...
Yes you just jogged a memory.. she was saying that 1 job wouldn't pay her a decent wage, then she double her wage in her first year self employed.

Maybe she is hiding all that extra cash from the tax man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.