Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man she loves herself! Eye bleeping herself in those stupid videos.
She goes from ghetto Jess to wanna be Mary Poppins in a few short stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just cannot stop looking at her teeth in her videos, it really changes the way she looks. And she loves herself so much! 30+ women should not do those cringe tiktok videos

Reactions: 6
Tbf I wouldn't have even noticed her hair. Why does she think we care. Had to scroll back and see what colour it was before.

They got a puppy! She must be mental! Can’t even keep her or her kids clean, never mind throwing a dog into the mix!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They got a puppy! She must be mental! Can’t even keep her or her kids clean, never mind throwing a dog into the mix!
Just coming on to say the same thing.
Does Jess not realise she’ll have to walk it?

Reactions: 7
This INFURIATES me. They are the laziest family and barely even get out of bed in a day never mind the house. Last year she was hell bent on becoming a travel blogger. Who will watch the dog as she galavants on countless holidays? She’s 100% only got a dog cause she sees the engagement Lilandlife gets on the posts of hers. Honestly, just when you think you can’t despise someone more they do this. Poor dog won’t be looked after and won’t get a minutes peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lab as well LOL. They are so full of energy. What an idiot. Jason grabbing at the cat and Trev thinks its funny. Lets hope they get their heads out their arses and train kids and animals properly!!

A lab as well LOL. They are so full of energy. What an idiot. Jason grabbing at the cat and Trev thinks its funny. Lets hope they get their heads out their arses and train kids and animals properly!!
The whole bottom half of their house will just be chewed and given the amount of shite they have lying about it’ll pretty much mean all of their possessions.

Only yesterday this stupid woman was saying how busy she was going to be with her new job, managing her social media page, home schooling etc. and she’s gone a got a puppy!

Her house is a tip. She does realise dogs make a lot of work. Baby Jason must spent a lot of time on the floor crawling, poor little boy will be covered in hair as we all know what a filthy family they are.

Her lazy work shy husband seems happiest plonked in front of computer playing games. It’s very rarely you see them out as a whole family walking unless it’s a gifted day out. She’s never mentioned getting a dog before. I don’t believe for a second they’ve always wanted one. Of course Sophia wanted it! πŸ™„

Now she’s moaning about people calling her out for not rescuing a dog. I think it’s a polite way of telling her they never expected to see her with a dog and that she’s jumped on the buying a puppy during lockdown. Wonder what she paid for that dog? She’s probably spent her first new wage before she’s even got it.

Reactions: 10
Good luck house training that puppy., You won't spot the dog mess among your own filth you lazy slobs

• Heart
Good god a lab as well. Our lab needs at least an hour walk a day or she’s a ball of energy. I’ve wondered loads over the last year whether we made a mistake. This is wrong. So so wrong.

I actually feel so angry. So many lockdown puppies that’ll need rehome in 6/8 months.

Argh she’s gone too far this time

Also, as a dog owner I’ll just point out you rarely see a fat person who owns a big dog ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That dog will be re-homed quicker than Jess jumps on a band wagon. Poor animal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good god a lab as well. Our lab needs at least an hour walk a day or she’s a ball of energy. I’ve wondered loads over the last year whether we made a mistake. This is wrong. So so wrong.

I actually feel so angry. So many lockdown puppies that’ll need rehome in 6/8 months.

Also, as a dog owner I’ll just point out you rarely see a fat person who owns a big dog ;)
I own 2 labradors and certainly wouldn’t cal myself skinny, plus they can be really different, I have a black and yellow; the black is lazy bones and hates going out and loves sleeping all day on the sofa and the yellow one is non stop.. but I do agree, she should not have got a dog purely down to her lazy attitude and how she neglects those kids that poor dog won’t be any better and they need a lot of training

Reactions: 3
She won't take care of the dog anyway. It would be probably Trev's job.

You do, just a fat lab as well! And labs have no idea when they are full so she will over feed it! Will end up like Mrs Hinch's overweight beast

I genuinely quite like her but this is a bit of a piss take, I hope she proves us wrong. Sofie Hagen got a big dog as well and doesn’t seem to walk it. Like ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.