Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not gonna happen though and now don’t shoot me down the kid doesn’t have the personality and she isn’t cute the poor thing looks constantly unkempt and exhausted. 😬
She is (or they are) desperate to make any of the children happen

Reactions: 2
Who’s voice are you using today Jess? Jesus 😂🙈

Bloody Margot over there with her white vest wearing man & grubby kids for an AD. Remember everyone, this is their job. Rescission impending and we’re paying these idiots to try and sell us stuff through an app. You couldn’t make this up. 😖🤯
Urgh the voice! 🙄
Very different from the way she was talking on Saturday night...
Jess, pick a lane and stay in it!

Reactions: 4
Oh god - she’s just trash - her stories, her home, her hygiene, her food. The way she’s talking is just baffling - can the real Jess Jones please stand up?

Also - I assume Metanium is a black owned business since remember - no White people be paying her bills

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just looked and I am sooo shocked by how Sophia looks, she looks genuinely unwell with her grey gums and massive eye bags. Poor little girl.

The baby carrier and the man wearing it are rank also 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I pressed no on the sausage rolls recipe question lol.
Since when is that a recipe for home made sausage rolls 🤣

The first thing I noticed was the grim baby carrier full of bacteria when jjs mouth will always be. Poor little fella. And also Isabella’s top. Yes kids get dirty but it’s a paid ad. At least look clean ffs. Also the tube of metanium that’s she ‘uses everyday’ was a completely full unused tube. At least make it look like you’ve used a bit... oh but wait you don’t use it do you 🤦🏻‍♀️
And as someone said they only take the kids out if they are getting paid. All the time in the house they could at least throw the carrier in the wash 🙄

Reactions: 15
Jesus Jess how about a notebook to keep track of your lies. You said you had a day off phones to be with the kids, what you meant was the kids were dragged out to earn pennies for mum and dad. And wash day wasn't really wash day was it? It was c'mon kids your being pimped out tomorrow so need to get you looking half decent. She is unbelievable. Have you ever seen her microwave and oven door? absolute filth. A decade worth of filth on her skirting, the same for the baby carrier. Kids tramping around in pjs all day, her storying with yesterday's dinner down her front. That carrier would take 60 secs to clean with a wipe. Getting her kids to flog products she has never ever mentioned. Ffs she is dire.

Reactions: 12
Two things

1 - totally unacceptable to film changing a baby like that on a video. Total invasion of privacy.

2 - size 16?!?!? WHERE

Reactions: 9
Two things

1 - totally unacceptable to film changing a baby like that on a video. Total invasion of privacy.

2 - size 16?!?!? WHERE
The water wipes are totally for the ad too.. if I could be arsed to watch one of her tit shows on YouTube i’d prove she buys supermarkets own 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wonder if it was all filmed yesterday? Cos her kids are never in bed this early!!!

Although she could just be lying and they’re all awake downstairs

Reactions: 8
Stuff gets manky. tit happens. But you don’t put that manky stuff on show while representing a brand. You wouldn’t show up at an interview wearing last nights make up, a gravy stained t shirt and bagging leggings. So why does she think this is acceptable?

Reactions: 17
Don't worry she will start it, won't finish it. Just like:
The budget envelopes
BLM spokesperson of the year
Her new business
Kids hair
We have absolutely nothing to worry about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She blatantly saw the state of the carrier as you could see her eyes clock it in the video...yet she still didnt wipe it 😂 my baby leaves dribble on his so we wipe it down when he does...but those white marks have to baby sick surely? And that means she is leaving his sick on that carrier and leaving it smelling...poor baby has that stench of baby vomit right under his nose, poor sod. Pure laziness

Reactions: 6
Whenever she posts now asking for recommendations/people’s thoughts on a product, I can’t help but think she’s on the beg again 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I wanted recommendations, I’d ask friends/my Facebook friends, not Instagram where she’s followed by companies hoping she’ll (badly) highlight their products for them #cynicalJustABit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.