Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stupid polls in her stories, she’s always doing them - they’re purely to drive engagement stats on her page! So irritating.

Reactions: 12
Those stupid polls in her stories, she’s always doing them - they’re purely to drive engagement stats on her page! So irritating.
I follow someone on insta who does this and I find it really annoying
But also quite time consuming lol

Reactions: 1
Why does this woman have to constantly big herself up and pretend like she is doing something that no one else is doing?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You got a job, a normal job like millions of other people do every day! And your husband stays at home so it’s not like your life should be as chaotic as you like to make out it is (the only chaotic thing I can see is the state your house is left in because you are too lazy to clean!!) many families do all of this with both parents out working!

Her photo is so pathetically staged “here quick trev give me the baby and take a photo of me pouting and pretending to work and then you can take him back!“ I’m so bored of hearing her go on about how amazing she thinks she is 🤭

Also still don’t think she has washed her hair since 18th November 🤢 wonder will she get around to it before Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the IG career can’t be paying her bills if she has to go back to work full time. As much as she dresses it up as a client and a contract it’s a job that she had to go through an interview for. I know as I am contractor myself but that’s because I enjoy the flexibility and can take time off when I feel like it. I wonder how she is dealing with the tax side of it as she is a limited company rather than PAYE. I bet she is going PAYE for this contract or she most likely wouldn’t get the job.

Reactions: 9
So basically... 1 parent is full time, the other stays at home. Kids go to school and nursery.

Like many millions of families around the world.

Heck, does she know that some single parent families still work full time and do childcare alone?

Jess is doing nothing special. She must have been nervous to get this job. Parents in law must not be paying in enough for their lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
Jess you are nothing special
People work much harder than you and I know this is controversial but they also find time to wash themselves, their clothes and have a clean house.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So basically... 1 parent is full time, the other stays at home. Kids go to school and nursery.

Like many millions of families around the world.

Heck, does she know that some single parent families still work full time and do childcare alone?

Jess is doing nothing special. She must have been nervous to get this job. Parents in law must not be paying in enough for their lifestyle.
Remember, white people don't pay her bills. Except her father in law😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jess, I'd just like to let you know that most working mums do just as much as you... we just don't need validation every dam day for doing it.

We also don't do it with a stay at home husband (although, Trev is just another child - as i'm totally baffled why he life is so manic when he's got no job?!).

The majority of families run more efficiently than Jess's and have two working parents...

Remember, white people don't pay her bills. Except her father in law😂
Also, from this i assume her new role isn't working for a white person?!

ANNNND, where's this employee she claims to have taken on fitting into this?!

last point from me - she's also never stayed in a role for more than a year, unless mat leave was involved.. that screams unstable to me.

Reactions: 14
Jess, I'd just like to let you know that most working mums do just as much as you... we just don't need validation every dam day for doing it.

We also don't do it with a stay at home husband (although, Trev is just another child - as i'm totally baffled why he life is so manic when he's got no job?!).

The majority of families run more efficiently than Jess's and have two working parents...

last point from me - she's also never stayed in a role for more than a year, unless mat leave was involved.. that screams unstable to me.
I suspect she takes on a 12month contract but in most places, if they like you then they they will keep you on, by extending the contract if you can’t get on the payroll. I started on a 3 month contract over two years ago and I’m still there! Her contracts never seem to get extended.

Reactions: 9
What a performance! 👏🏼

And the nominees for best performance are:
➖ Jess aka The Obese Unfunny One for her performance on her Instagram stories thanking brands for donating
➖ Matt Hancock for his performance on GMB last week after William Shakespeare had a vaccine for Covid-19.

Drumroll please 🥁

And, the Oscar for best performance 2020 goes to *long pause* Jess.

Jess then waddles up the the stage and tries uses her posh voice to do an acceptance speech but is pissed up on cava she slips up and uses the ghetto voice whilst ugly crying, wearing her size 16 🤥 brown top (with crumbs and food stains) and greasy top knot hair because she showered has washed her hair 3 weeks ago for this special occasion.
I’ve only just seen this but it is amazing! This made me howl 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I suspect she takes on a 12month contract but in most places, if they like you then they they will keep you on, by extending the contract if you can’t get on the payroll. I started on a 3 month contract over two years ago and I’m still there! Her contracts never seem to get extended.
Right? If you are a decent contractor, you’ll get extended 9/10. I can’t imagine her output is very high quality and let’s face it, she’s an in-hosue recruitment consultant. She goes on like she’s head of HR.

She’s very generous with her achievements. You’ve gotten your stay at home parent to pile the kids on you whilst you get him to take a “candid” photo. It’s cringeworthy as duck.

I also wish she’d stop glamourising overworking (which she doesn’t do - answering emails is not working) like a badge of honour - she’s clearly being in effective in her approach

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I can't stand this trend of being 'i'm so overworked'. For me, if you can't fit the work you're expected to do in your working hours then you either need to take that up with your manager or stop over comitting.

I don't understand why she's overdoing it so much when Trev is unemployed. Surely she should just focus on Insta while he has a job to balance it out instead of her working 365 days a year to support them all?

The worst bit for me is everyone praising her, like she's some sort of role model. Someone should be asking her if she's alright hun?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg I didn’t realise Trev doesn’t work! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What does he actually do in the day, play Xbox? because I feel like she does more for or with the kids than him?

Reactions: 6
Omg I didn’t realise Trev doesn’t work! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What does he actually do in the day, play Xbox? because I feel like she does more for or with the kids than him?

Yep!!! Which is why is makes no sense. She’s acting like there’s not a fully capeable grown man in the house who could go out and earn a wage

Reactions: 5
How does she get jobs? She can barely spell and her grammar is dire. Last time she was contracted she spent most days at home doing Insta stories.

Reactions: 5
People have 'asked her' how does she do it all?
There's 1 adult in that house working, 1 is a SAHP, no different from 99% of the households in the country... Only difference is she has a 'social media career' (🙄🤔)
My husband and I both work full time jobs, I work shifts, weekends, nights etc (hospital) and we still have 2 happy, healthy, CLEAN children and run our house.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

wait she’s employed someone? Other than manliketrev?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He takes the kids to see the ducks when she is really pissed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.