Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if she managed to keep the Audi?

To be fair she is a day rate contractor and you need a limited company of which you usually are the company director. I do the same on mine, illusions of grandeur and all that. šŸ˜‚
*delusions of grandeur in Jess case lol

Reactions: 1
I saw that post the other day too... makes me wonder what the brand was.
But that aside, if it's the same person I think it is, she's not cash-strapped at all as her hubby has a very lucrative business
Yeah they are definitely very comfortable, but in terms of her own career, she went with her principles rather than just the cash. Jess definitely wouldnt have šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
So strange that she feels the need to talk about her earnings on Instagram. What is she trying to prove? Who cares if you earned more or less than an Ex boss? Does it make you a better person than you used to be? Does it mean youā€™ve made changes to the world that you should be proud of? Are you superhuman now?

her constant need for validation is ugly and concerning. What message is she sending to her children? The more money you make, the better you are? Gross!

Reactions: 17
So strange that she feels the need to talk about her earnings on Instagram. What is she trying to prove? Who cares if you earned more or less than an Ex boss? Does it make you a better person than you used to be? Does it mean youā€™ve made changes to the world that you should be proud of? Are you superhuman now?

her constant need for validation is ugly and concerning. What message is she sending to her children? The more money you make, the better you are? Gross!
Iā€™m confused at her being praised for tit people should be doing.You should be progressing your career, you should be pushing forward. Instead of shame that woman, what if she didnā€™t deserve a pay rise because she was average at best? Her history on LinkedIn doesnā€™t inspire confidence in her ability - it seems like she can last a year max.

itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with her. If you are going to brag about your salary - put it up online! Sheā€™ll get paid a handsome day rate but sheā€™ll have to pay herself a pension, holiday, anytime sheā€™s sick she doesnā€™t get paid. Her company accounts point to Ā£30k in assets so hardly the baller sheā€™s accounting for.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m confused at her being praised for tit people should be doing.You should be progressing your career, you should be pushing forward. Instead of shame that woman, what if she didnā€™t deserve a pay rise because she was average at best? Her history on LinkedIn doesnā€™t inspire confidence in her ability - it seems like she can last a year max.

itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with her. If you are going to brag about your salary - put it up online! Sheā€™ll get paid a handsome day rate but sheā€™ll have to pay herself a pension, holiday, anytime sheā€™s sick she doesnā€™t get paid. Her company accounts point to Ā£30k in assets so hardly the baller sheā€™s accounting for.
Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors, just like her sold out tour aka couldnā€™t give the tickets away! Letā€™s hope she spends some of that salary on her continued therapy because I honestly think she really needs it! Sheā€™s delusional!

Reactions: 5
She wasnt promoted because she doesn't have a gcse to her name. She's proud of being uneducated and her spelling and grammar are testament to her lack of basic skills. Boasting about out earning others (a whole years worth) seems odd when you look at her house and hauls. It's also really sad to see her kids wheeled out for ads when she's clearly not bothered about home schooling. Her kids are up at midnight during her lives, her parenting is questionable, her house is a mess, her hubby is a freeloader. Yes she might be earning 1k per ad now but Insta is going the way of Facebook and soon the bubble will burst.

Reactions: 10
She wasnt promoted because she doesn't have a gcse to her name. She's proud of being uneducated and her spelling and grammar are testament to her lack of basic skills. Boasting about out earning others (a whole years worth) seems odd when you look at her house and hauls. It's also really sad to see her kids wheeled out for ads when she's clearly not bothered about home schooling. Her kids are up at midnight during her lives, her parenting is questionable, her house is a mess, her hubby is a freeloader. Yes she might be earning 1k per ad now but Insta is going the way of Facebook and soon the bubble will burst.
How come she doesn't have any gcses?

Reactions: 1
Family trip to the safari park - what a nice family activity.

No just another excuse for Jess to make crappy you tube videos.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the new tik tok, I thought she was gonna start eating herself šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ delete it Jess I am cringing for you fam
This made my toes curl - When will she realise there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. How delusional is my girl with her unbrushed crusty head

Reactions: 4
Marks and spencer have ā€˜boughtā€™ back little shop.

Do you mean brought back Jess?

Spelling mistakes in an ad šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Did anyone ever listen to the really awful podcast she used to do with 2 other women? Cant remember the name of it

She only went so she could vlog it as part of her plan to market them as a travelling family. There is no being in the moment for Jess unless she's selling her kids. And what's with all the shopping hauls? Which budget envelope are they coming from?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.