Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a full breakdown of what happened on the live. I can’t believe I missed it.

Reactions: 1
Dear god now she is stealing ideas around the post brexit implications and how to help those in vulnerable positions from people with actual experiences and those that people know and respect. Extract from Matt Z Haig. She really is such a piece of work. I bet she doesn’t even know the political leanings of her own constituency.
what the f*ck does she know about helping others?Everything she does is on the gram and for attention like she is a f*cking martyr. I don’t know how many times she has to go on about the 4 hour round trip She makes probably once a month to her office. No one buys the bullshit and stop posting photos of your manky self, no one is impressed.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
‘Everything under the tree is from mummy & daddy’ of course it is you narcissistic witch. Because you couldn’t cope with Santa getting the praise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shop ethically! Ha. All she's done this month is tell us to buy buy buy and promote consumerism. Where's the ethics in that and in selling your children off for the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just posted on her thread that I like Lil. And I’ve came here to say I absolutely do not like Jess. There is absolutely nothing at all I find likeable or that I can identify with or that I want to hear from her gummy little big mouth.

Reactions: 5
Dear god now she is stealing ideas around the post brexit implications and how to help those in vulnerable positions from people with actual experiences and those that people know and respect. Extract from Matt Z Haig. She really is such a piece of work. I bet she doesn’t even know the political leanings of her own constituency.
what the f*ck does she know about helping others?Everything she does is on the gram and for attention like she is a f*cking martyr. I don’t know how many times she has to go on about the 4 hour round trip She makes probably once a month to her office. No one buys the bullshit and stop posting photos of your manky self, no one is impressed.
I've seen this post do the rounds on facebook so it's not hers either.

This is what I HATE about instacunts. “Oh I have found THE present my girl wanted. She will be so happy. We follow the four present rule” Blah blah blah.

how lovely... way to go to make people feel tit they can’t afford a £90 grotesque plastic monstrosity for their kids... especially when you get given these things for free. Arse.
Well when they did a live before & she said about the 4 present thing, Trev was there and said “Well my parents buy them everything for Christmas anyway”. Jess looked at him like 😒 she def tries to get play down everything his parents do. They prob bought her that LOL toy too 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to really be taken seriously as someone who practices ‘gentle parenting’

Jess, you film your child having a meltdown on a camera in a supermarket then intercut it with some poor taste and upload it to the internet for views!!

You plaster your children all over social media for money, likes and Views. There is NOTHING gentle about the way you parent.

You take your children’s privacy and sell it to the highest bidder. Who you trying to fool sis??!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Okay I can feel a transition happening towards something else she’s gonna try.....she’s slowly pushing the gentle parenting thing now, all of these stories about Sophia recently hmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

“Suitable for 3-6 year olds...here is my 1 year old and 7 year old reading them” 😂 yeah well done bruv!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I can feel a transition happening towards something else she’s gonna try.....she’s slowly pushing the gentle parenting thing now, all of these stories about Sophia recently hmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔
Haha you were spot on! 3...2...1... Trev posts an ad. They are both sellers of daughters now, Jess must be fizzing. Poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Haha you were spot on! 3...2...1... Trev posts an ad. They are both sellers of daughters now, Jess must be fizzing. Poor kids.
Oh my gosh just seen it! Why is he saying he got them the mags when it’s an AD? They’re both so desperate to be insta rich they’ll literally sell & advertise anythingggggggg

Reactions: 7
No say it with your whole chest again this week! Man like trev must still be in the dog house 🙄

• Haha
Trev makes my skin crawl.... dunno what it is about him. And Jess just drives me absolutely insane with her relentlessness.... why are they having another baby when they do very little parenting as it is and have said before how trevs parents buy the kids most of their stuff. Jess isn’t interested unless it’s #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.