Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they been blessed? What is so fricking special about them?
I predict a #ad coming up to do with the highlighters/ religion. Just like the summer when she was asking for recommendations for eczema creams and then a month later an e45 ad. As if it had happened just by chance.... she actually creates life situations to fit her #ad agenda.

Reactions: 3
... bible highlighters...
For someone who is supposed to be budgeting she just can’t seem to stop buying tit. Her whole feed is stuff she has bought or ads. No real content at all. Every band wagon requires a new set of items that need to be bought.

Reactions: 6
For someone who is supposed to be budgeting she just can’t seem to stop buying tit. Her whole feed is stuff she has bought or ads. No real content at all. Every band wagon requires a new set of items that need to be bought.
Wonder what budget envelope they came out of?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on the hunt for a free babymoon now! Her Ad engagement is so low. She has 146 likes on the last Johnson ad. That’s incredible shocking.

Reactions: 5
She’s on the hunt for a free babymoon now! Her Ad engagement is so low. She has 146 likes on the last Johnson ad. That’s incredible shocking.
How about you make your husband work if you want to live the life of Judith Charmers
Baffled as to why she will need maternity leave if bruvva trev is a stay at home dad

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why he doesn’t get a job whilst she is on mat leave. They have a kid in school so it’s not like they can go off on too many jollies (much as she would love to) so why do they need two non paid workers at home.

also, yes it was their choice to have another baby but I’d be a little pissed off about getting up at 0500 and doing a 8 hour day whilst he’s at home. Why doesn’t he work part time? Why is it all on her to earn enough to fund their year off?

She really bloody annoys me, not sure you can tell?! 🤣

Reactions: 3
How about you make your husband work if you want to live the life of Judith Charmers
Baffled as to why she will need maternity leave if bruvva trev is a stay at home dad
Maybe to bond with her baby? I know she breastfed Bella so I’m assuming she wants to again- he could easily get a temp job though!

Reactions: 2
The way she goes on about the time she works, you’d think she was the only working parent out there! Yes Jess, we work long days too! Superwoman you are not!

Reactions: 12
I do find it funny when she gets on her high horse about other influencers doing wrong (what that Lauren did was wrong btw, I’m not saying it wasn’t) when she gets so insulted when people disagree with her

Reactions: 6
Well it's kicking off in the insta-beg-sell-your-kids world today. Lauren from towie has been filmed staying what a Shan the whole selling products thing is and the rest of them are fuming. Worried it casts doubt on their own integrity and dealings. Jess you're shady as duck and advertise every bleeping thing going, your sell sell sell, home, kids, hubby, marriage, body, family, death, cancer. Everything is a sell for you. None our you have any integrity and you all deserve to be tarred with the same brush. All focused on fleecing vulnerable mums. Why are products never aimed at men? Why always the women? Because you know they're easily exploited. Every single one of you needs to look at your own ethics and morals instead of pretending you've got integrity.

Oh and Trev never finding anything in the house.... I predict an ad relating to this by the end of the week.

Reactions: 9
Funny that when it’s Jess that’s made a mistake she’s all ‘educate me, teach me don’t bash me’ yet she’s very quick to judge and bash others for their online mistakes...

Reactions: 10
Notice how she’s turned off messages in stories.
Cannot get over her gall. She’s as shady as they come.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.