Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll tell you what, bet she was all planned to #ad and #giftedevent with baby boy. Current UK situation means she will have to have her own kids at home and not palm them off to the in-laws. Also doubt those 3 holiday are going ahead this year....

Reactions: 3
So she’s having a planned section today. Seeing as Isabella was 3 weeks early, I’m guessing she’s having it a 38 weeks which means, shock horror, she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico. Even if she was 40 weeks today, she wouldn’t have. So billy bullshitter strikes again!

Reactions: 9
So she’s having a planned section today. Seeing as Isabella was 3 weeks early, I’m guessing she’s having it a 38 weeks which means, shock horror, she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico. Even if she was 40 weeks today, she wouldn’t have. So billy bullshitter strikes again!
Never ever try to con a tattler! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they usually do planned sections around 39 weeks, how long ago was her holiday?

Edit, I’ve just gone and looked 😂 so even if she conceived on the last day of her holiday it would make her about 41 weeks today 😩 so defo didn’t get pregnant on her holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Woah, I thought she would never share the date because of her fear?

I thought she would never share the date because it's a private matter?

I thought she would never share the date because she like the drama and mystery?

Utter
Fake
Bellend

(I do hope she has a safe delivery and they all come away without any viruses!)

Reactions: 13
Guys come on she wants to enjoy this blissful beautiful bubble..... 🙄🙄🙄 all for the gram of course!

Reactions: 5
How sad that she felt the need to lie about when she became pregnant. It’s highly unlikely she’s 40 weeks yesterday as she’d has an elective, but if she was that would mean the 1st day of her last period was 21st June (40 weeks ago). Which was just as she got back from mexico. It’s more likely she is 39 maybe even a little less so she would have had a period after getting back from mexico then conceived on the next cycle... still, it was a better story saying they conceived on the holiday right? Makes sense why she was so secretive about the due date now, as it would have been alot easier to work out her lie at the earlier stages!

Reactions: 7
How sad that she felt the need to lie about when she became pregnant. It’s highly unlikely she’s 40 weeks yesterday as she’d has an elective, but if she was that would mean the 1st day of her last period was 21st June (40 weeks ago). Which was just as she got back from mexico. It’s more likely she is 39 maybe even a little less so she would have had a period after getting back from mexico then conceived on the next cycle... still, it was a better story saying they conceived on the holiday right? Makes sense why she was so secretive about the due date now, as it would have been alot easier to work out her lie at the earlier stages!

Yeah agreed. She makes stuff up for content, same as when she kept banging on about having two under two, when she knew full well the new baby’s due date was well past her daughters 2nd birthday. She lies and covers her lies with other lies. She is in my opinion the worst intahun mum out there!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! She had her 12 week scan at the end of September, even if her dates were a little off she wouldn’t have been more than 13 weeks. I know this as I had an April 10th baby so I know the date of my last period, when I ovulated and when we scans were. I knew she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico but it’s easier to lie and pretend she had a slip up there rather than admit she got pregnant by mistake and was heading for a tit show as her husband didn’t work, she was the main breadwinner and she had all these fancy plans to travel which were now up the creek!

Reactions: 6
Seriously!! Who has the head space/energy/time to do insta stories hours after giving birth! That just shows Jess’ true colours, she has no time for her children whatsoever!

Reactions: 5
‘Woe is me’ 🙄🙄🙄
I’d have more sympathy if she took some time out and then came back next week and told us all about it - put your phone down.
I think she's bleeping sad for constantly posting straight after the birth. Good or bad.
I feel sorry for you Jess. You can’t even just enjoy the moment without needing to give up every detail about it.

Reactions: 10
Something is amiss with her and she seems very very unhappy and disconnected from parenting lately: I feel like she has been suffering from prenatal depression which is likely to now be post natal. I can’t stand her and think she’s made some silly life choices but I do hope for her children’s sake she gets some help.

Reactions: 3
How does she have time to write essays on each post?!
Put your phone down and just enjoy your new baby boy and let/help the girls adjust to their new brother. We don’t need constant updates about how you wet yourself and how amazing #DadlikeTrev is... we all know he’s just as lazy as you. Nor do we care if you couldn’t remember if or when you took your last pain.
Stop with the ‘magazine deal’ photos too. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
I think the only real thing she’s enjoying about this new baby is the content he’s proving and the likes and comments!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.