Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she related to Keeping Kate? That poor child has no idea what she’s called either 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly does not like the name Jason. You ain’t kidding anyone Jess!
It’s bloody awful! Explains why she didn’t tell people the name for a while.
Jess... keep telling yourself the stupid spelling makes it okay and that you like the name.
(Sorry to any Jason’s I’ve offended 😬)

Reactions: 4
Jason, Jayson, Jaycen, JJ... which bloody one is it!

Surly the most obvious nick name for jaycen/Jason is Jay? Nobody other than her and the family will call him JJ, just because his surname is Jones! It’s so chavy I can’t deal!

Reactions: 8
As in Jason donavon? I can't. Feel a bit bad slating this poor kids name but she chooses lovely names for the girls and then such an old fashioned name for him but not cool old fashioned. Just 80s old fashioned. Why not just call him Jay if you're gonna call him jj anyway? Nah soz bruv dad like trev you legit failed on choosing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Jess but she has gone way down in my estimations doing this new Ad/swipe up. There is a time and a place. Does she not realise people should not be ordering non-essential items?!

Reactions: 6
I am aware this is incredibly pedantic but hey, I will blame it on lockdown!

this is on her eBay post...you can see her nails are blue so was taken before she had the baby. She is such a bullshitter to make her life look better than it really is

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how she mentions in nearly every post now that she’s washed or brushed her hair (proving she reads here)! Haha you should have been doing this anyway Jess, it’s not an achievement!

Reactions: 7

this is on her eBay post...you can see her nails are blue so was taken before she had the baby. She is such a bullshitter to make her life look better than it really is
This infuriated me because it sets up such unrealistic expectations. Especially when she had a C-Section, she wouldn’t be in a position to be cleaning and sorting her fridge surely?

Reactions: 3

Amazing!! I did wonder how she was hopping around like that after a c section and why she still looked pregnant but didn’t manage to spot the nail varnish! Also thought I was imagining that she had had her nails painted blue before giving birth because they lasted about 2 days which I thought was very strange for gel polish!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.