Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is amiss with her and she seems very very unhappy and disconnected from parenting lately: I feel like she has been suffering from prenatal depression which is likely to now be post natal. I can’t stand her and think she’s made some silly life choices but I do hope for her children’s sake she gets some help.
Totally agree with this. She’s acting exactly how I did when I was pregnant with my second and I ended up with PND (totally fine now 3.5 years later). I hope that those around her will make sure she’s ok

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with this. She’s acting exactly how I did when I was pregnant with my second and I ended up with PND (totally fine now 3.5 years later). I hope that those around her will make sure she’s ok
I obviously wouldn’t wish PND upon anyone but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s all part of the act for content/engagement.

Reactions: 4
Jesus she’s begging for so much attention it’s pathetic. Get off your phone and enjoy your new baby you absolute bellend!

Reactions: 6
I went to nosey. Cute. Not sure who he looks like... more Jess I reckon.

But the spelling of the name makes me CRINGE!

Like any head will be like 'is that Jason with a s or spelt like the meaning 'healer'?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine someone immediately shortening their kids name because they actually don’t like it, but told their husband he could name it, so they must keep it.... oh wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she hell is she banging on about having another baby already when they’ve only just got this one home, they have no jobs, their is a global pandemic happening and she has clearly not enjoyed any minute of the pregnancy she just had! Stupid stupid woman?!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.