Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having an argument with herself she’s really unhappy and erratic . What the hell is she on about. She is one angry, depressed miserable person lately.

Someone’s apparently reported a picture she posted , who cares! You’re due to give birth in a few days, surly she has bigger fish to fry!

She seems like she’s struggling to cope and if your reading this Jess which I’m sure you are. Reach out for some professional help if you’re struggling, which it really seems like you are.

Reactions: 7
She’s having an argument with herself she’s really unhappy and erratic . What the hell is she on about. She is one angry, depressed miserable person lately.

Someone’s apparently reported a picture she posted , who cares! You’re due to give birth in a few days, surly she has bigger fish to fry!

She seems like she’s struggling to cope and if your reading this Jess which I’m sure you are. Reach out for some professional help if you’re struggling, which it really seems like you are.
"tattle is full of trolls“ but yet here you are being a kind human with genuine concern. I agree she seems on the edge and not enjoying it one bit. I know it's stressful trying to get everything done but really that rant yesterday about the kids was scary

Reactions: 6
I call bullshit, reckon she reported herself.
I wouldn’t be surprised. She seems hell bent on letting her anger out and venting at the moment. She seems angry at the situation she’s in, but she’ll pretend it’s because a photo got reported on Instagram of her boobs.

Reactions: 5
All the polls etc on her stories recently - she’s really trying to boost engagement so she can say her figures are high when negotiating prices for ads isn’t she

Reactions: 2
She seems to get hardly any ads compared to other insta mums with the same amount as followers as her. Lilandlife and Candice Braithwate for example. They’re constantly working with brands and get repeat work. Jess gets the odd really random brand once in a while now....

Reactions: 3
She seems to get hardly any ads compared to other insta mums with the same amount as followers as her. Lilandlife and Candice Braithwate for example. They’re constantly working with brands and get repeat work. Jess gets the odd really random brand once in a while now....
Remember she’s selective who she works with... 🤥

Reactions: 5
She has no content now. No one is interested in her from a brand point of view - so she’s claiming she’s being reported and bringing up old made up stories of ‘trolling’ in her messages to purely get the sympathy engagement... sadly there are believers out there. She’s ‘legit’ chatting tit

Does anyone else think she's going in for a c-section tomorrow?? Getting the house in order, washing her hair?! 😂

Why is she acting like she doesn’t know when the baby is coming . She’s booked in for a c section and she’s already said that the weekend just gone was the last one before baby comes. Is she that stupid that she’s forgets what she’s already said or does she think everyone else is stupid!

Anything for engagement Jess, just like when you kept saying you’d have 2 under 2 when you knew full well that wouldn’t Be the case as your baby is due way beyond your daughters birthday!

She’s so desperate!

Reactions: 14
Oh course she’s using the corona virus to make herself look like a good decent human being by telling everyone a story about being so kind and helpful and to check in on their neighbour's! She makes everything about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm glad the photo of her checking her big fat tits was reported. I don't need to see her mauling her boobs to remind of breast cancer, I think there's a limit you cross which can come across as cheap and vulgar and she is right on that line. Her house is an absolute state.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.