Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and partner both work full time with overtime, good wage. We have 0 kids hardly drink don't smoke and we haven't got enough saved for a bloody holiday so how the duck has she managed?? Grips my tit
She defo hasn’t managed, dont believe her lies! Anyone can make false claims on Instagram. It’s absolutely bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Me and partner both work full time with overtime, good wage. We have 0 kids hardly drink don't smoke and we haven't got enough saved for a bloody holiday so how the duck has she managed?? Grips my tit
It’s all about the envelopes!

seriously though, how the hell has SHE saved enough wage to cover 9 months off work unpaid - I mean not only for the usual bills and spends you would have as a family of 5 but they’re also having 3 holidays in that time too (including Dubai). It’s bullshit.

Reactions: 3
The in laws will have paid for the holidays and any baby bits she needs. They probably have credit cards and she’s hoping on some big ad deals with the new baby. It’s all smoke and mirrors, knowing she has someone to bail them out.

Reactions: 2
Why does Sophia always look so knackered?
I read on trevs post that she gets up with the little one. No bedtime routine either. Poor soul. I'll never forget her distress when they went to New York and she was exhausted and forgot her stress balls 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s the same age as my daughter but seems so much younger - if mine had a laying down strop in Costco I’d possibly die if shock 🤯

Reactions: 4
Jesus the latest vids.. pay a bit more attention to your kids Jess and stay off the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why does she talk in that awful fake Essex accent? 🙄
Bore off! Get off your phone and engage with your children. Oh and have a wash too! 🤢

Reactions: 5
She actually scared me then. Put your phone down and get on with your tit jess!

Reactions: 2
She can’t stand spending any amount of time with her kids. Yes kids are hard work and yes we all want to escape the pressures sometimes but she seems to loathe being a parent. Why the hell is she having another one.

Seems like she’s really down lately, I think she’s probably depressed that her plan to live as a nomad travelling family hasn’t worked out and won’t be working out anytime soon. She comes across as bored and totally fed up with her life choices!

Jesus. And she’s having another one in a matter of weeks. She needs help. That is not a healthy person.

Reactions: 4
Those poor kids. They get no interaction from Jess except when she needs something from them for the gram. It’s so sad. And the whole “Clearly you don’t have kids” rant was OTT, yes we all have those moments when we jus t want 5 minutes because mummy feels like she’s reached the end of whatever patience she had left, but Jess is literally like this whenever she has 5 minutes alone with them. I always feel like Jess thinks that her job is to grow the baby and then breast feed them and then as soon as that’s all over, she clocks off and hands over to trev.

Did she ever stop to think that the person who messaged her just wanted her to realise how lucky she is to have 2 children and another pending?
There are a lot of people out there with fertility issues and Jess needs to count her blessings.

Reactions: 10
I doubt anybody even messaged her. She makes this stuff up for content. She knows what people think about her lack of enjoyment over parenting because deep down she knows herself it’s true. She’d rather be anywhere else but at home with her children.

Reactions: 5
That was the most self indulgent rant I’ve seen. You didn’t have to go into Instagram to flop your greasy hair about and finger your face, you could have just paid attention to your kids considering they are about to go through a massive change in their lives too.

She’s a head - go and actually do this stuff your moaning about? Or ask your husband since he doesn’t work (neither does she really)

The fake ghetto accent boils my piss man “LISTEN YEH - DEY ARE TYREING”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.