Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
It’s fucking weird. It’s not funny. The whole scummy/lazy mum thing died in like 2018. It’s boring. If you ask me shes verging on exhibition fetish content now.

Reactions: 10

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
It’s quite cringeworthy to see all the white women in the comments forgiving her and pumping her up. It’s our job to listen not to keep trampling over and drowning out black voices

• Heart
what the actual fuck?

4AEBAAEE-F1D7-4DD4-A29E-BCCF4844D893.jpeg

Sorry I know that she’ll make out we’re Pearl clutching mumsnetters for saying this but if you replace child with husband/sister/friend these comments are clearly unacceptable. For some reason it’s okay to treat kids as less than, it’s disgraceful and I’m really not in the mood to read this sort of horrible shit written about kids so soon after poor Arthur’s trial had concluded.

• Wow
  • Sad

Wildflower18

But would you call your child a dickhead to their face, Victoria? I should hope not. So why is it okay to call them that to 268K strangers, for them to one day read themselves? That's what makes you a horrible mother. Stop trying to justify it and stop putting your kids before content, you selfish narcissistic bitch. They should come before anyone - you are not some hero for strangers who are suffering with their disdain for motherhood. Absolute twat.

Attachments

• Heart

Bandit

It is abusive. Because she can’t cope. Her issue not her kids. Maybe she’s the ‘prick’ not them. You couldn’t behave like it to your partner or another adult. I get how hard it is (4 kids) but it’s so sad to be that horrible about them. However much she believes she doesn’t do it in front of them, they will pick up on how she feels about them. And she makes a living out of how she speaks about them and parcels it up like she’s doing a service for other mothers. Nah. Sorry. Don’t worry about other mothers, worry about you and your relationship with your kids. She needs help because it shouldn’t be as hard as she seems to have it. And it never looks like it’s funny, it always looks like she’s on the verge of a breakdown. If she doesn’t acknowledge that her experience with her kids isn’t the norm and get herself some serious help (not looking to whether it’s a full moon or not) then it will continue and she (and her kids) are in for years of desperate and unhappy days. I hope she gets proper help and it changes for her. I’m sure she’d be much funnier then cos it wouldn’t be so uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Lol exactly! does she really think her style is unique? It's literally the same shit I see on my insta feed every day.
Dark walls, loads of plants, gallery walls and shelves with shit on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Sadly people like her give others permission to abuse their kids. Hearing her speaking like she does will have those more likely to abuse, feel that they have justification for doing so.
Parenting is hard sometimes yes but if it's as hard as she makes out then she really needs to hand her kids over to someone that has the patience and tools to care for them and raise them properly or grow a set and get on with it and accept that she brought kids into the world so she needs to raise them.

People like her don't see what they are doing and the damage they are potentially causing.
Yes my kids can be dicks sometimes but I have never ever felt every day that my life is shit because I'm a mother or that they've diminished my life in any way.
She behaves as if she detests her two
Yes! They are vulnerable and she's talking about them in such a hideous way, what if she talked like that about an elderly person, or a child with sen? She always acts as if her kids are somehow plotting to ruin her life, rather than just being ,y'know, kids.

• Heart
Omg if I had given up my career to become a full time flogger and had no choice but to flog CBD oil it would ring major alarm bells for me 😳 CBD is a 2 episode casa amoré reject level ad, not something you want to rely on to pay the mortgage!

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
This shop is going to be horrendous and who on earth will buy the above item? Flips sake!

Also her mum trolled her about not putting any make up on when she's on stories but ignores all the times her grandchildren are called very offensive names and her daughter looks on the verge of a breakdown? What a truly odd family.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Who are these two children that bring her so much joy and laughter?!? I’m confused because as far as I’ve learnt from her posts/rants, her own kids are awful c*nts, so she can’t be referring to them, surely? 🥴🥴
She’s borrowed them off a neighbour who knows how to parent. Her own kids are probably in a cage in a garden, while she watches Paw Patrol with Xander and Hetty from next door for the gram.

JK, obvs. But the irony of covering her kids faces so strangers won’t recognise them (which I commend) when she should be more worried about her kids finding all the bile she’s spewed about them when they gets older. That’s what she should be censoring. I know my own kids would be devastated if they found I’d said all that stuff she’d said online.

• Haha
The carpenter that did days and days of work for the SODs came onto their thread and said he didn’t get a single booking off it. How you’d live with yourself not paying him after that is beyond me.

Any trade would be better investing half a day in doing a Facebook page up with pics & posting in the local community group. These Insta mama accounts’ followings are largely dead old Insta accounts, bots, and p*dos rather than those in your area with the means/need to get their garden done. It’s disingenuous for them to go grifting for it cos they know this!

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Imagine if she had a neurodivergent child. Or was on a low income. Or both. She has no fucking idea how easy she has it.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So not content with sending E to bed at 5.30 she is posting this morning that she does the drive around nap thing too. Does she spend anytime with the child awake?

I'm not surprised the little one us up ay 4.20, she's had about 15 hours of sleep throughout the day!

Also Victoria is saying about the nap today but the other day moaning that the nursery let E nap and that causes bedtime problems. Contradictory content there then?

• Heart
I feel like the colours she uses have been done to death now. Is this the problem, when she was planning for this new house it was fine but in the intervening time she has written her book and moaned about her kids endlessly trends have moved on and she is now stuck in a pre pandemic vibe?
The problem is she (alongside many, many other mamas) what do they have to add to the interiors community on Insta? This photo looks like it could have been generated by a machine learning algo fed on every Instagram mama home 2016-2018. I can understand not having the conviction of self to design your own space, but how can you then come and suggest you’ve got anything to say with what you’ve done?

These aren’t creative decisions, it’s just buying and presenting Insta’s “hottest” items. These generic homes are just the middle class version of hinch grey. She speaks of vintage and eclectic pieces - where? These F&B homes are the perfect backdrop for the £10 characterless Desenio prints and overhyped on Insta cheaply produced sofas they’re all peddling.

It offers nothing stylistically. Which is mad when you consider the money being spent (by her parents) - there are very talented and very creative interiors stans/professionals on Insta who do have something new and refreshing to offer and more often than not I’ve noticed they’re shopping more vintage/preloved than not and none of it looks like this ghastly shit. Honestly it’s middle class white render and anthracite windows inside 🤮

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Why do brands use her when she does THE EXACT SAME THING in every ad?
Twerk
Get too close to camera whilst holding object
Hold things at boob height and twiddle them
Twerk
Sit on counter, wave legs
Twerk
Try to look sexy
Fail
Twerk...

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I wish I'd never seen this thread because I can't help but hate watch her, and I really hate her 🤣 Her content is so depressing - is it actually ok to think your kids are wankers? Or is it just ok if you're a middle class woman doing it for content?

And, in a change from parenting chat, does anyone else find the language she uses about female bodies quite misogynistic? All this hairy pink canoe, beef curtains shit? I don't think it's sex positive at all, isn't it sex positive to try and feel... actually sexy? It just seems weird to use such derogatory language about your body.

• Heart

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
There is something funny about the fact that it’s so out of character for her her followers think she’s taking the piss out of new year fitness ads rather than actually shill this thing to them 😂

• Haha