Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victorias sons teacher is going to be delighted when this fuckwit mother who FORGOT TO ENROLE HER DAUGHTER IN SCHOOL, presents them with a book on how to develop skills for dyspraxic and dyslexic kids. like teachers haven’t enough to do.

Reactions: 10
Victorias sons teacher is going to be delighted when this fuckwit mother who FORGOT TO ENROLE HER DAUGHTER IN SCHOOL, presents them with a book on how to develop skills for dyspraxic and dyslexic kids. like teachers haven’t enough to do.
Hopefully they will hand it back to her and remind her that she can barely function with her kids never mind understand them and cater for their needs.
She needs the book much more than any teacher

Reactions: 6
So she’s done 2 shows this week and is absolutely shattered. What about theatre performers who do 8 shows a week. Or anyone who does a full time job for that matter. These people don’t live in the real world do they 🙄

Reactions: 4
But would you call your child a head to their face, Victoria? I should hope not. So why is it okay to call them that to 268K strangers, for them to one day read themselves? That's what makes you a horrible mother. Stop trying to justify it and stop putting your kids before content, you selfish narcissistic witch. They should come before anyone - you are not some hero for strangers who are suffering with their disdain for motherhood. Absolute twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly people like her give others permission to abuse their kids. Hearing her speaking like she does will have those more likely to abuse, feel that they have justification for doing so.
Parenting is hard sometimes yes but if it's as hard as she makes out then she really needs to hand her kids over to someone that has the patience and tools to care for them and raise them properly or grow a set and get on with it and accept that she brought kids into the world so she needs to raise them.

People like her don't see what they are doing and the damage they are potentially causing.
Yes my kids can be dicks sometimes but I have never ever felt every day that my life is tit because I'm a mother or that they've diminished my life in any way.
She behaves as if she detests her two

Reactions: 8
Sadly people like her give others permission to abuse their kids. Hearing her speaking like she does will have those more likely to abuse, feel that they have justification for doing so.
This is so true and another reason why I don't find her slating her kids funny. She needs to grow up.

Parenting is hard sometimes yes but if it's as hard as she makes out then she really needs to hand her kids over to someone that has the patience and tools to care for them and raise them properly or grow a set and get on with it and accept that she brought kids into the world so she needs to raise them.

People like her don't see what they are doing and the damage they are potentially causing.
Yes my kids can be dicks sometimes but I have never ever felt every day that my life is tit because I'm a mother or that they've diminished my life in any way.
She behaves as if she detests her two
Yes! They are vulnerable and she's talking about them in such a hideous way, what if she talked like that about an elderly person, or a child with sen? She always acts as if her kids are somehow plotting to ruin her life, rather than just being ,y'know, kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Vic!!! I see you've been reading here!

Parenting can be hard. My kid doesn't always behave the way I want. Sometimes we are so close to leaving for school and she suddenly pulls out her hair bobble and starts undressing. Sometimes she runs away from me when I go to pick her up. Sometimes she's just being very loud when I already have a headache, and a million and one other things. But none of these things define her, they don't make her a dick, they're all just age appropriate behaviours. And that doesn't diminish how hard they are to deal with, or prevent me from discussing it with other mums, but I would never call her a dick, knob, any of that, because she isn't. And because I don't want her discovering years from now this archive of videos of me saying that she's a knobhead, but just being a kid.
Yes you can love your kids and call them dickheads, but that doesn't negate the damage you are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's face it, if she can't slate her kids/husband or talk about her tits or minge, she hasn't got any content.

Her whole persona is built on the frazzled mum with unruly kids with knackered body who just about gets time for a quick Masterbate occasionally.
If her account is about anything else, please enlighten me as I've not noticed any other content.

The donkey snarl and stupid gurning really boils my piss.

Reactions: 15
Let's face it, if she can't slate her kids/husband or talk about her tits or minge, she hasn't got any content.

Her whole persona is built on the frazzled mum with unruly kids with knackered body who just about gets time for a quick Masterbate occasionally.
If her account is about anything else, please enlighten me as I've not noticed any other content.

The donkey snarl and stupid gurning really boils my piss.
Nope that's the content and has been for wayyyyy too long
Nothing new, same old dance, same old chin sticking out while shouting and checking how she looks on camera.

So over her nowadays.

I forgot about her outfits that she's always flogging too. She dresses like an oversized toddler.

Reactions: 4
I pity her kids. I’m sure you can’t feel this angry and disappointed in your kids and motherhood without it being felt on some level by those children. She’s so two faced, presumably she doesn’t say these awful things directly to them. It will be awful when those kids find out - which they will as she’s all over the internet, that whilst she was ‘gentle parenting’ them to their face she was hating life and calling them dicks to the whole world online….poor kids 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
IMG_9192.jpeg

Feminist? Lol, unless you’re outside her social/political tribe, in which case she’ll just call you a bleep. Feminist my arse!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Obviously feminism is all about 'merch' - I must have been doing it wrong. Lol. It's as crappy as the tit that Alice J-T used to sell.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2572785
Feminist? Lol, unless you’re outside her social/political tribe, in which case she’ll just call you a bleep. Feminist my arse!
Just imagine the Christmas cheer on that special morning when you unwrap a No Holds Barred sweatshirt. All the magic of Christmas and a simply gorgeous garment supporting two of the most hateful, scummy mother’s Insta has ever seen.

Thats the outfit for the Carol service and the big lunch sorted ✨

Reactions: 1
The Rebel Mums Club stuff is painfully desperate isnt it 😭 pay £8 a month to meet ME and moan about your kids and husband and potentially make friends with other unhappy middle aged wannabe-middle class socially awkward East Londoners ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don't understand how parenting is as hard as she makes out. Are her kids feral? She doesn't have a full time job, she actually has the best scenario for fitting in around her kids.
They are at school for 6 hours a day and when they come home, it's only a couple of hours until she's taking them to bed. What is so difficult?

• Heart
Reactions: 8