Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I have a fairly lewd sense of humour, love a swear word or three but even I find her posts to be totally awkward and cringe.

She talks like Vicki pollard. What 30 odd year old woman talks constantly about flicking your bean, cuntflaps, minge, Clunie etc constantly? Is she trying to be funny? It's not shocking or funny, it's pathetic.
No she doesn't suck bathwater into her vagina and expel it all over the bathroom floor when she gets out. No ones does.

Shes an utter dick and this idiots that comment on her posts are as bad as she is for encouraging her.
It's embarrassing to see anyone over 16 getting on that way.

Reactions: 9

ophelia1990

VIP Member
What a massive twat. Don’t follow her anymore but surely if your kid went to the same school as hers youd know who she is and she has a public account so you’d see this?

Unless it’s all made up to be HILARIOUS.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
If she paid more attention to her kids instead of gurning into her phone and sucking up to knee deep, she might manage her life admin better.
I know people whose spouse/partner has died and they still managed to get their kid to school

dibby_dab

Hang on… I thought she was one of these people that hate influencers/celebs that make money off making people believe they should start paying for fitness at the start of Jan as they’re ashamed of themselves? The lure of the cash was too much it seems.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I don’t get it, her whole shtick. It’s just gross. Everything is in such poor taste. I’m making myself sound like some sort of Victorian with my smelling salts when that couldn’t be further from my foul-mouthed ways. But no, just no.
I feel the same. I'm not prudish, it's just that it's boring, repetative and pointless.
1) get too close to camera
2) swear
3) call us slags or minge bags
4)moan about kids using vile terms
5) belittle husband
6) speak in fake (awful) American accent whilst contorting face and sticking out teeth
7) do an ad where she thrusts her man catcher at a hoover/kettle/fridge/whatever
8) swear
9)moan about kids
10) swear
11) mention her flaps
12) repeat while pulling faces and shrieking into camera

BORING

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Maybe we are the only sensible ones but I have genuinely never felt any kinship with a woman who wants to call me a slag/slut/whore as a collective joke. It wasn’t even funny when I was 13

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She puts her kids to bed at 5.30pm and is surprised when they wake up at 4.50am? That’s almost 11 1/2 hours sleep. What does she do? pick up the little girl from nursery then put her straight to bed. Sounds to me like she doesn’t want to be a parent at all! She arses about not working all day and then whinges you her 150k followers about the tiny bit of parenting she has to do. She’s deluded to thinks she is remotely relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I think most of these insta influencers have personality disorders. They can’t go around normal lives seeking this insane level of validation and interaction? Why is everything such a drama or provoke such extreme reactions. Its flooring - but actually not best parquet I’ve seen - it’s not that great!

JulesC

VIP Member
EE92F8C8-53F1-4097-BBD8-F98C0DF79871.png

This has really pissed me off. She’s had to spend 2 days with her kids and says she needs a break. She doesn’t work and they are in nursery all week! Try working full time and still getting woken up all hours of the night, then you might need a break! Why can’t she just enjoy time spent with her kids? I haven’t had much sleep this weekend but we’ve had a lovely time in the days - she needs to reframe how she thinks. They aren’t little forever.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Like all of the other influencers, the apology is all ‘me, me, me’. And the comments underneath are vomit inducing, apart from one person who’ve said they’re unfollowing. The apology is a bit ‘I don’t see colour, so I can’t imagine why anyone else would’ve taken those references as racist’ 🙄

Has anyone seen the video of her running around the garden, dressed as some kind of freaky vagina?
For world book day.
And scratching her fanny and then sniffing her fingers 😫.
She should be locked up.

I just added some screen shots.
She is apparently, "The Muffalo" .
Dirty, skanky, old tart.
The people clapping and laughing at this are not her friends. I’m sure she’ll say we’ve got sticks up our bums but her self esteem cannot be good to do this shit to herself, she needs better support/care from her pals and family.

Titchy2

The house styling also makes my eyes bleed I’m afraid to say, this whole eclectic mass of colours and patterns, and the mad mix of furniture I think has had its day and is quite dated now, or is it just me?! I mean her followers lap it up so maybe it is just being being boring and vanilla 😂

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Oh wow. This woman always comes up on my suggested follows and I’d clicked a couple of her videos a year or so ago and smirked or whatever, never followed.

She was pushed to me again today. Christ. I can’t stand women like this who use vulgar sexy terms to get a ‘laugh’ and pass it off as being ‘real’. No. You’re doing this in lieu of a personality or having anything meaningful to say. Like someone else said - body/sex positivity is empowering not degrading and vulgar for the sake of a laugh or to gross people out. I swear, talk about my period etc I’m not a prude but I also own my body and talk about it in a positive way or at the very least neutral.

The content about her kids - wow. Again, it’s in lieu of a personality. Thinks she’s being funny and edgy by saying her kids are dickheads. She’s clearly desperately unhappy and will look back on all this with regret eventually. All to make a quick buck while some people are still telling her she’s hilarious. It’s not hilarious though is it? It’s seriously wrong.

My husband and family would stage an intervention if I behaved like this and like I said, I’m not the most straight laced prude.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Sadly people like her give others permission to abuse their kids. Hearing her speaking like she does will have those more likely to abuse, feel that they have justification for doing so.
Parenting is hard sometimes yes but if it's as hard as she makes out then she really needs to hand her kids over to someone that has the patience and tools to care for them and raise them properly or grow a set and get on with it and accept that she brought kids into the world so she needs to raise them.

People like her don't see what they are doing and the damage they are potentially causing.
Yes my kids can be dicks sometimes but I have never ever felt every day that my life is shit because I'm a mother or that they've diminished my life in any way.
She behaves as if she detests her two

but her anger towards them when they're just being normal children is out of control
Yes! Like this isn’t ✨just mums being real with each other✨ there’s a really huge resentment there where she believes these children’s needs are a are conspiracy against her and their intent is to ruin her life, it’s pathetic when you type it out but I can’t believe someone who is like this on Insta suddenly transforms into a loving gentle parent for the majority of the time.

Her children can’t sleep because she doesn’t allow enough sleep pressure to build when putting them to sleep at 5pm. HTH hun.

I know she’ll dismiss any criticisms as get a grip and stop taking it so seriously but could you imagine standing in your husband’s/sister’s/mother’s bedroom singing and publishing a song like this? It doesn’t happen because adults are treated with far more respect than children. This is so gross and tbh, disturbing.

1533F470-B051-439D-BDE9-27DEFB931B4D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
I wonder if she actually needs help because this isn’t normal, attached print screens. It makes my heart hurt that anyone could think this, she’s sort of making a point about no one talking about the difficulties of motherhood or that some women may regret having kids, 100% behind that and pls speak your truth it’ll help women, but saying you want to kick a “shitbag” into nursery is really not right? You can say you can’t wait for them to go but shitbag? Kicked?? What the fuck?

It’s interesting how shielded she is by her privilege. If a working class mum was broadcasting this & speaking about getting pissed at 3pm she’d have social services intervention. For VE it’s fine obvs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
It’s really bizarre. She’s never been about fitness or activity or anything like that and suddenly she’s Davina McCall?

I’d understand if it was a regular thing she discussed- the difficulty of trying to find exercise options that you both enjoy and fit around kids, or trying to be consistent but finding it hard when you keep getting derailed by norovirus and half terms etc. But she’s skipped making her brand about any of that and gone straight to selling workouts. Does she have any qualifications? What is she bringing to this? The gold leotard?

The comments are as confused as we are with lots of people thinking it’s satire about January fitness ads.

Shes clearly been reading here. She's posted to say that she loves her kids.

Face it Victoria, you're a failed comedian and your comedic parenting isn't working either. It's rather sad to see a woman in her 30s trying to be cool talking about minge and slappers and slags. I dont even think 15yr olds get on like this!
Maybe she might rein in her plasticine face and ridiculous gurning before her kids are old enough to see what a wanker she is
She’s already back to slating them 😬

Her internet presence is at odds with a gentle parenting mindset? Like I can’t reconcile being able to respectfully and responsively parent a child with the abusive content she relentlessly publishes about them online, it’s narc parenting not gentle.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
So Edith screamed at school drop off, and had to be peeled off Victoria….Probly nothing to do with the fact Edith will have missed all the moving up to big school prep and introductions because her mother is a selfish cow.