Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just popped up on my Tiktok FYP calling her 3 year old a twit. Lovely wholesome stuff. Hope she’s put that one in the digital memory box for when her kids are older.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed ages ago as it was just too negative for me and I couldn’t speak about my kid like that, sure she tests me and annoys me but I’d never call her a twit or any kind of swear word tbh in private or on social media. It’s like she’s got so used to being in a negative mindset and she can’t break out of it now. She’d probably be better with a different job that doesn’t involve talking about her kids in a negative way. Maybe she would appreciate them more then.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago as it was just too negative for me and I couldn’t speak about my kid like that, sure she tests me and annoys me but I’d never call her a twit or any kind of swear word tbh in private or on social media. It’s like she’s got so used to being in a negative mindset and she can’t break out of it now. She’d probably be better with a different job that doesn’t involve talking about her kids in a negative way. Maybe she would appreciate them more then.
I’ve probably said it before, and I’m sure many others on the thread have said it already but if this was a working class mother calling her kids little shits and twats in the pub beer garden, someone would be calling social services on her. At the very least, she’d be getting snotty judgemental looks from other people. But because VE is a middle class mummy influencer, broadcasting to thousands over the internet, she gets showered with ‘yass Kween!’ comments and brand partnerships.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shes clearly been reading here. She's posted to say that she loves her kids.

Face it Victoria, you're a failed comedian and your comedic parenting isn't working either. It's rather sad to see a woman in her 30s trying to be cool talking about minge and slappers and slags. I dont even think 15yr olds get on like this!
Maybe she might rein in her plasticine face and ridiculous gurning before her kids are old enough to see what a wanker she is

Shes clearly been reading here. She's posted to say that she loves her kids.

Face it Victoria, you're a failed comedian and your comedic parenting isn't working either. It's rather sad to see a woman in her 30s trying to be cool talking about minge and slappers and slags. I dont even think 15yr olds get on like this!
Maybe she might rein in her plasticine face and ridiculous gurning before her kids are old enough to see what a wanker she is
She’s already back to slating them 😬

Her internet presence is at odds with a gentle parenting mindset? Like I can’t reconcile being able to respectfully and responsively parent a child with the abusive content she relentlessly publishes about them online, it’s narc parenting not gentle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They're obviously comfortable enough - why can't she pay for a parenting course or something? It really doesn't have to be this hard. Bedtime definitely doesn't have to be so hard.

I also hate how she says her life is tit all the time. Obviously it's extremely sad about her dad. But beyond that, she basically doesn't work, lives in a lovely house, seems to have a nice husband and friends, spends her days bleeping about and painting the same bit of wood 19 times. Is it *that* bad?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's not even comedy is it? It's just relentless moaning.
Unless it's actually all fake and she thinks it is comedy, god imagine that...

If she’s like this with her own flesh and blood, god knows what she used to say about the kids she taught.

• Heart
God she's SUCH a baby! It's embarrassing. Both her children are neurotypical right? What the duck does she find so hard about it? I mean I had two with an 18 month age gap and I'm not saying it was a piece of cake but her anger towards them when they're just being normal children is out of control. I've never seen someone who I've wanted to shout "get a tucking grip" to so much.

but her anger towards them when they're just being normal children is out of control
Yes! Like this isn’t ✨just mums being real with each other✨ there’s a really huge resentment there where she believes these children’s needs are a are conspiracy against her and their intent is to ruin her life, it’s pathetic when you type it out but I can’t believe someone who is like this on Insta suddenly transforms into a loving gentle parent for the majority of the time.

Her children can’t sleep because she doesn’t allow enough sleep pressure to build when putting them to sleep at 5pm. HTH hun.

Exactly, she sounds irrational and depressed, she should go to GP rather than dressing it up on insta as "comedy".

Reactions: 5
So who is disappointed to not be tagging along for a bottomless brunch with Victoria? The dress story today was so cringe

Reactions: 2
Shes not too old for it, she's too old fashioned for it. The style doesn't suit her at all

The house styling also makes my eyes bleed I’m afraid to say, this whole eclectic mass of colours and patterns, and the mad mix of furniture I think has had its day and is quite dated now, or is it just me?! I mean her followers lap it up so maybe it is just being being boring and vanilla 😂

• Haha