Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known anyone so completely overtly disengaged from their children. Starting school is a massive deal. She should be mortified. Not created lame photos of herself gerning into the camera. She is a hopeless parent. Her poor kids. Fancy bring that selfish and self obsessed to balls this up? I thought she couldn’t wait to get them back to school? Obv excluding any actual effort to get them to school. What a failure!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't understand how it happens. Even if the letter from the council is poorly worded, surely at some point you think 'oh, we haven't heard anything from the school...' at some point between April and July.

Reactions: 4
Also why didn’t her husband think ‘she’s got a lot going on with her dad I’ll sort the kids stuff out’ so I don’t think it’s completely all her fault

Reactions: 10
You know Mother Pukka did this a few years ago and got lots of insta traction from it... as an ex teacher how could she forget?

Reactions: 3
Her Dad died in July pretty sure you accept the place in April? Did she want her daughter at the same school as her son?

Reactions: 5
If she paid more attention to her kids instead of gurning into her phone and sucking up to knee deep, she might manage her life admin better.
I know people whose spouse/partner has died and they still managed to get their kid to school

Reactions: 9
Can you call yourself (she does) a comedian if your single schtick is twerking unsexily with your chin thrust out beside Hoovers and fridges?

Who are the people that like the Groundhog Day posts? Get in the bin!

Reactions: 3
Which one of her children has special needs? And she has the cheek to constantly moan about them!? That's so wrong

I believe her son has some additional needs.i feel sorry for both kids, everything she puts online will be readable one day.

Reactions: 2
So Edith screamed at school drop off, and had to be peeled off Victoria….Probly nothing to do with the fact Edith will have missed all the moving up to big school prep and introductions because her mother is a selfish cow.

Reactions: 8
She just came up on my fyp...surprise surprise talking about her kids "cunty" behaviour after school. Honestly when she rants like this I just think grow the duck up love, the woe-is-me parenting is so hard bollocks is so boring and embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I dont know what way she brings her kids up or those in the comments either. I've never known kids behave like this the way she talks. My own kids, nieces, nephews, friends, colleagues etc. I've never yet met parents who would be moaning about their kids like this.
Is it just me?

I dont know what way she brings her kids up or those in the comments either. I've never known kids behave like this the way she talks. My own kids, nieces, nephews, friends, colleagues etc. I've never yet met parents who would be moaning about their kids like this.
Is it just me?
I think it's perception, maybe. Mine was a bit of an arse this afternoon and I was pleased when bedtime came but I like being a mum and recognise she has a lot going on (within the bounds of being 3, haha) so I just... put her in bed and got on with my life?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That story earlier was a tough watch, like a live breakdown. Just because you can post Victoria, doesn't mean you should.
I understand she is grieving, but I feel like she needs some serious help. Either her parenting rant is genuine and she needs support or it is for supposed comedy/we are all in it together effect.

Show me someone who finds it funny at this point.

Reactions: 1
That story earlier was a tough watch, like a live breakdown. Just because you can post Victoria, doesn't mean you should.
I understand she is grieving, but I feel like she needs some serious help. Either her parenting rant is genuine and she needs support or it is for supposed comedy/we are all in it together effect.

Show me someone who finds it funny at this point.
I missed that, has it been deleted?

I missed that, has it been deleted?
No its a post rather than a story.
I do feel for her for the loss of her father. I just wish she didn't have to keep going on slating her kids. She's not funny and I find it hard to have any sympathy as no one could possibly have that much bother parenting 2 small kids. If it's as bad as she makes out then she needs to be seriously looking at why

Reactions: 7