Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house styling also makes my eyes bleed I’m afraid to say, this whole eclectic mass of colours and patterns, and the mad mix of furniture I think has had its day and is quite dated now, or is it just me?! I mean her followers lap it up so maybe it is just being being boring and vanilla 😂
You'd be forgiven for thinking she was some mad 1980s housewife in her 1980s house with the hideous decor, her hair and those clothes she wears.
I just don't get why anyone thinks she's funny or cool.
It's not the kids aging her, it's the constant gurning and face pulling that's making her look 15years older than she is

Reactions: 8
God there are more of them. Twerking on it each and calling each other God knows what in that post.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s definitely been a shift in her posts over the last couple of weeks. She’s stopped slagging off her children. There’s been nothing. Only noticed because it’s so normal for ALL of her posts to be slagging them off that it’s weird when they’re not! Good for her if she’s trying to stop 👏

Hopefully she will stop with the gurning old face too and being desperate to say minge or slag in each post. She comes across as pathetic. I love a good swear but she's like a frustrated 14yr old

Reactions: 4
Post 1 - worried about climate change.
Post 2 - Picture of her sunning herself on the patio...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s just pathetic! The cringe is off the scale. We all know when the camera is off she’s the most middle class, net curtain twitching, normal and boring mother on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The embarrassment of her pitching herself as a comedian and comedy content maker. I am baffled so many find this funny .I used to like her but once that lockdown reel went viral it was painful.

Reactions: 5
I dont think I saw her lockdown reel and am probably very thankful for that. She's so boring.

On her stories today she’s said about getting facials, she’s clearly had Botox as well and for some reason hasnt mentioned it? Maybe I missed where she admitted it? It’s a bit off brand for her to be dishonest about something like that, no shame in having it but I hate when people don’t say!!

Reactions: 1
I started following her years ago because the decor in her old house was quite nice. That's what got her a lot of followers I think. I noticed this week she says she started a second account because the original one was now a "comedy account"
Is it comedy though? Calling your kids bellends and doing the same old dance in every post?
Screenshot_20230614-065026.png

The absolute nonsense in this post too. Why do your kids need to be in kids clubs all summer? Where is the "work"? You can make crappy reels of you waving your foufou around when the kids have the lego out. Her whining while mums doing actual full time jobs have no choice but pay £000s for this. Hush now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really don't think she's funny or even mildly comedic.
There are only so many times you can pull that gurning face, shout minge, clit, hairy nipples before it loses the comedy value.
I dont think she's joking when when whines about her children, I genuinely feel that she would prefer they weren't there.

She dresses like an overgrown toddler, face like Davina McCall on speed and Anton du Bekes teeth gringing into her lip.

I'm sure her kids will be delighted when they are older to read about what cunts they are and how they ruin her life.

Reactions: 10
Why do brands use her when she does THE EXACT SAME THING in every ad?
Twerk
Get too close to camera whilst holding object
Hold things at boob height and twiddle them
Twerk
Sit on counter, wave legs
Twerk
Try to look sexy
Fail
Twerk...

Reactions: 9
She puts me off even looking at anything she shows.
I dont get why a brand would use her. She's awful

Reactions: 8