TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her I just hate all the ads
Every story or grid post is an AD-PR, Gifted freebie, it’s beyond monotonous now 🙄

So she put up a story asking for any recommendations for a hotel style fluffy robe, low and behold one has been delivered today AD-PR; an absolute steal at only £39.99 and tomorrow there will be a discount code for all her followers 🙄

More of the same, AD-PR gifts this week, do any of these accounts ever purchase items for their homes? Just asking for a friend 🤣😂😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her content writing is so tit too, it's all guys, honestly guys, I can't believe how soft it is guys, I really love it guys..... she sounds so thick

Good to see the plastic hob flowers are still going strong though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Her content writing is so tit too, it's all guys, honestly guys, I can't believe how soft it is guys, I really love it guys..... she sounds so thick

Good to see the plastic hob flowers are still going strong though :ROFLMAO:
It certainly is 😆 let‘s not forget that she upcycled this vase and wait for it, sprayed it white 😂🤣😂🤣

About a week ago she put up a story about this company and needing these items, she tagged the company in the story, this part is vitally important. Used the I’m a Devonshire girl 🙄 lo and behold said company have sent her a candle and reed diffuser for free.

If you really wanted these items Linz, why didn’t you just buy them, instead of tagging said company; just asking for a friend.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sadly this account only has slight less bots than Hinch 😳. I have reported a load but it’s pointless unless we all do. The bot accts are so blatant too.

Sadly this account only has slight less bots than Hinch 😳. I have reported a load but it’s pointless unless we all do. The bot accts are so blatant too.
Just had a look and the first 10 followers had 2 bot accounts, although she insists that she doesn’t buy followers, as they all do 🙄

I have today reported this account as a grid post only tagged one company regarding the free product, when in fact the shot showed that EVERYTHING was gifted; a total of 13 other items 🥱 TBH it may have slipped her memory as she has that many gifted items sent to her. Surely it’s not that hard to remember when you barely put your hand in your pocket to purchase items for YOUR own home 😬

Very quick to point out that this is NOT an AD, probably gutted as the company didn’t come good with a freebie. Welcome to the real world Linz, where hard working people pay for their items!

Attachments

Last edited:
She says this one isn’t an ad but with the discount code doesn’t she get some financial gain or incentive here? Wouldn’t this therefore be an ad?

She needs to be careful should HMRC catch up with all these ads/gifts/pr sample/discount code but not a paid for code... blah blah!

Her whole page is just endless advertisements or gifts 🙄

Attachments

She says this one isn’t an ad but with the discount code doesn’t she get some financial gain or incentive here? Wouldn’t this therefore be an ad?

She needs to be careful should HMRC catch up with all these ads/gifts/pr sample/discount code but not a paid for code... blah blah!

Her whole page is just endless advertisements or gifts 🙄
I think the incentive was the freebie robe that she was begging/wanting recommendations for on one of her stories.

She also stalks companies, commenting on their grid post‘s at how lovely certain products are, vibebychristine, Paddy McGuinesse‘s wife’s new adventure with fitness clothes. Before you know it she is gifted a top & leggings and it appeared briefly on one of her stories.

She knows exactly what she’s doing, virtually her whole house has been gifted, there is maybe only a handful of big purchases that she has made TV, Ikea wardrobes, Poppy’s bed and wood for the garden makeover.

Max’s bedroom makeover was a collaboration with god knows how many companies.

It‘s the constant tagging of companies that bugs the hell out of me, if you like it just bloody buy it without the begging stories.

Would be interesting to know where all the freebies go once a new one appears on the scene, Facebook marketplace is a fave with our influencers to offload.

She sells it on facebook..

Am I surprised, no not at all 🙄

She must be very well known in the selling groups 😂🤣

Here‘s a thought Linz, gift it to a homeless charity; after all you were gifted it in the first place. Something for you to ponder on doll 🤔

She’s so ungrateful! Do you know Linzi?

So on the 22nd July’s grid post her gifted floor lamp from BHS had found a spot in her bedroom, fast forward to the 18th August and it’s on Facebook for the bargain price of £30.00; says it all really 😳

Why accept a gifted item to then flog it for monetary gain?

Her best friend Caprice will be doing backward somersaults on her indoor swing, she’s only selling stuff that was gifted from her 😱 bloody unbelievable 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah she's super lovely..... apart from being mildly racist :ROFLMAO: have you seen the arguments she has with her family on social media re refugees and immigration.... 'why should we let people into our country to use our resources etc etc' her sister is proper mortified by her😂

Yeah she's super lovely..... apart from being mildly racist :ROFLMAO: have you seen the arguments she has with her family on social media re refugees and immigration.... 'why should we let people into our country to use our resources etc etc' her sister is proper mortified by her😂
Lol I don't get involved with any of that. But it's been noted!

Lol I don't get involved with any of that. But it's been noted!

Oh my, that is so disgusting Linzi #bekind a lot of these so called immigrants/refugees are highly intelligent and educated people that have had to flee their countries due to conflict.

She may be lovely @Devondoll but she is grabby and greedy, her Facebook posts confirm this. Selling items barely a month old that have been gifted, shown on the grid once & then onto the selling sites.

The mystery of the Williamwood mirror that she was going to upcycle, shown on the grid 2/8/19 and then sold 28/10/2019

Interesting, where will I find this?

Attachments

Last edited:
She sells it on facebook..
It’s like a shopping channel, you couldn’t make it up.

You seem to know her quite well, children at the same school or maybe an old neighbour.

Wasn’t Linzi’s first property a maisonette before she moved to her present home?

Well, we were chatting about the bots on her account last night and suddenly she’s decided to start deleting them?

Hi Linzi 👋🏼
We certainly were and I call bingo on that one 🤪

They all read here to see what we have to say about them 😆 we speak the truth and that’s what they find hard to stomach.

The hoops will be out in force now that she’s been rumbled selling on all the facebook groups 😂😆🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.