TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her recently.. I couldn’t stand that her boobs were always out with the same bra! I know she said she has different pairs but cmon 🤨 it was the same everyday lol
The bra with those front straps? I remember her showing her outfit for work and saying that the bra adds a nice detail to the outfit. It was really inappropriate for work imo.

Reactions: 2
Careful @DebbieF precious Linzi might label you a troll for insinuating that she is on the beg for a gifted kitchen!

Linz, put a story up hun so that I can cry a river for you

Reactions: 1
🤣😂 we have a new bijou sink and tap #AD

Adam needs his own hashtag #FREEADAM 😉
Sure she always uses the same phrases
“it’s so beautiful”
“It’s so well made”
“The detail is amazing”
“I’m so happy”

Pick up a thesaurus darling and change the tune.

#freeadam or he will end up like Mr R with Mrs Rackley 🙈

It’s a sink, plain & simple 🙄 you wash the pots in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am almost certain Linz you could have upgraded the previous sink when you reserved your plot. It must have been awful for you living with the ‘basic‘ model that the builder fitted 🙄 equally the same regarding the front door.

I used to feel sorry for Mr R, she was so bloody demanding, it’s happy days for him now; no more DIY and constant change ups just for the gram content. #FREEADAM

Honestly that hallway makes me laugh so much. Massive fake baroque antique style mirror in a NEW BUILD house. Tacky angel wings sculpture. fake Chanel signs. Jam packed with white cheap tat. She is absolutely clueless and very uneducated about design imo.

Reactions: 3
Honestly that hallway makes me laugh so much. Massive fake baroque antique style mirror in a NEW BUILD house. Tacky angel wings sculpture. fake Chanel signs. Jam packed with white cheap tat. She is absolutely clueless and very uneducated about design imo.
😂🤣 You missed out a very important small detail, GIFTED fake baroque style mirror 🙄

Trying too hard to be different with her WHITE interior designs 🤭

OMG £210.00 for that mirror, for once I am speechless 😶

Attachments

Last edited:
She does seem to have taken on board comments from here though. Deleted all the tit shots, less flogging exercise/ diet stuff which is good. She was probably trying to emulate her new BFF Caprice with the tit photos. I always wondered what her dad thought of those :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about her dad, what about her partner Adam; I have the most laid back husband ever but I think he would have had something to say if my tits were splashed all over Instagram 😂🤣 on a side note they are not insta worthy 🤩

I had to smile yesterday as her stories showed an #alexanderhaul, in it she stated that she never spends on herself; its always on the kids or the HOUSE. Now the amount of gifted, AD, PR gifts that get delivered for the house; somehow doesn’t ring true. She did buy a wax burner the other week from Wilko, it was hardly a massive monetary purchase; as it was only £3 ish.

Also asking her followers which door reef should she go for, Linz it‘s your home, you decide; your the one that’s going to be looking at it daily 🤷🏼‍♀️
7D2CFDBD-5EC9-46C8-8C35-594BBBF2D64C.jpeg
70188EA2-F0D6-447B-B5B2-AF3C4F5914B5.png
88306B03-9F34-4BE0-968F-7A6CDC0F605F.png

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.