TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another freebie or two or even three 😂🤣😆

First up bedding, which she loves; how long before she flogs it 😂

DM‘d a company, then an AD story appears for a door mat.

Kindly gifted print for autumn

AD story for the mindfulchefuk

Tomorrow is the big reveal for the radiator cover that she has lusted after for so long, my money‘s on it being white 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg she's shameless, flogging it all on facebook! That is sooo greedy and wasteful IMO. Next time she posts about being eco friendly or cutting down on waste we might have to remind her that her 'job' revolves around absolute consumerism and flogging cheap mass produced shite and not even keeping hold of it! I bet loads of it ends up in Landfill too. Other more classy influencers do very few ads, and keep and actually use the stuff they get.

Okay my lovelies, who DM’d Linz yesterday regarding her old bed 🤩

Yesterday we had the unveiling of the bespoke, designed to Linzi’s specification radiator cover; 2 posts were warranted on the grid and a story and they appeared to not generate many comments 😖

Fast forward to today and another story for Made by Yasmin, gifted candle

Finally we’ve stuffed some flowers into the gifted pumpkin, how dreamy does this look 🙄🥱🤔

omg she's shameless, flogging it all on facebook! That is sooo greedy and wasteful IMO. Next time she posts about being eco friendly or cutting down on waste we might have to remind her that her 'job' revolves around absolute consumerism and flogging cheap mass produced shite and not even keeping hold of it! I bet loads of it ends up in Landfill too. Other more classy influencers do very few ads, and keep and actually use the stuff they get.

She obviously never needed or wanted some of these products but still accepted them, photographed them once for the grid and then sold them 4/6 weeks later.

Why accept them if you have nowhere to put them, roll on next week as it sounds as if there are 2 new gifted beds arriving, one for her and one for Poppy 🥱

I bet Adam has gone into overdrive painting Poppy’s room in readiness, not forgetting the lounge is due a freshen up in anticipation of her new suite arriving, NOT AN AD/PR GIFT

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you think the's ever had fresh real flowers in her house instead of plastic ones.... just once... go on linz treat yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think the's ever had fresh real flowers in her house instead of plastic ones.... just once... go on linz treat yourself!
Doubt it as that would mean she would have to buy them 🤣😂😆 all the others in the home are probably gifted.

We have been very busy upcycling pumpkins for the upcoming fall, they are so hard to find and these will look dreamy on her tray in the neutral coloured lounge.

I thought maybe we wouldn’t have any deliveries today, how wrong can you be 🤣we have our autumnal door mat which will fit perfectly at the front of the property, along with the gifted tiles, plant pots and front door.

Attachments

So on the 27/8 a story appeared with a poll asking which colour floral reef should she go for, she was finding it hard to make a decision and also tagged the company that makes them 🥱

Today we have stories regarding the floral reef which has arrived and is now gracing her beautiful door along with all her other AD/PR gifts.

Tagging companies seems the way to go with Our Linz 🤣😂😆

Attachments

Oh FFS. I so with she's stop referring to herself as 'OCD' just because she likes cleaning for the 'gram. If she wasn't thick as mince she would know that OCD is an extremely debilitating condition and not just liking your grid to be fifty shades of grey, or liking your home to smell of zoflora in order to flog more tit. Come on Linz, do better hun.

Also that 'everlasting wreath'.... plastic then? classy.

• Haha
I had a friend that lived with OCD for years and as you say totally debilitating, they band these conditions about on IG without knowing the true meaning!!!

She puts herself under immense pressure regarding her stories and grid posts and then feels anxious if there hasn’t been much love shown or comments; IG is time consuming and very fickle. The majority of her stories and grid posts are advertising her latest freebie, people just get fed up with it and look at her as a freeloader.

Big day tomorrow, we will be having plenty of stories regarding the unveiling of the new beds 🥱 and also the peelable flower stickers in Poppy’s room 🙄

You may not have been asked to share on your stories, but it’s the least that you can do seeing as they kindly gifted you these items after tagging the company.

Tuesday‘s PR/Gifts freebie were her pumpkins and cushion, that house is going to have pumpkin overload 😂🤣

Attachments

This threads been doing the rounds locally 😏😏

Our Linz is the talk of the town, shouldn’t flog your freebies on facebook for monetary gain, shouldn’t accept them if you didn’t really NEED the items. That’s what I call greedy and grabby, learn to say NO if it’s not to your taste or not needed.

And rightly so, virtually everything in her home and front exterior of her house has been gifted, tagging companies in her stories is begging for the product, simple as and she probably has her begging lDM stating that she has £190,000 followers. The second sofa was an Ad/collaboration, a lot of people would have missed it as the AD was right at the end of all the hashtags, very cleverly concealed. The way the post was worded you would have thought that she had purchased the sofa, it’s been a long time coming this thread and Linz is probably thinking why me?

Morning guys,

It‘s Thursday and what does that mean, no we’re not closer to the weekend 😂🤣 it’s NEW BEDS, I repeat NEW BEDS day!!!!!!!!!

We all need to get comfy with our coffee and snacks, ready for the unveiling, sneak peaks, stories etc, etc, you get my drift 🤭 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
oh god I can't wait to see the jordan-esque princess bed... Seriously though what is going on with those filters. Those are NOT her eyes - she looks like a white walker from game of thrones!!! Imagine how depressing it must be, posting countless photos looking like a disney princess then looking in the mirror and realising just how fake it all is. I wish I could still see her facebook but I unfriended her years ago then she locked it down..... but it was hilarious to see how her profile pics have morphed over the years into some weird big eyed filtered cartoon character.

• Haha
She’s keeping us hanging until Sunday for the big reveal 🤣😂🤣😂 of the bijou, bespoke, one of a kind bed designed by our aspiring interior designer 😴

Just had to ask hubby what a white walker was, he’s a massive game of thrones fan 🙄

Lay off the filters Linz, I have no idea which is your true face 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Exactly we all like a flattering angle but from the before and after pics she is clearly taking it to the next level, are her family not like 'babe wtf? that is not your face' lolz

• Haha
Well that was a bit of an anticlimax, all that hype all for the bargain price of £1448.00 😱

One saving grace, it’s not WHITE it’s IVORY CREAM 🤩

Someone has commented that it looks like the Ceyda bed and it is VERY similar; very quick to jump in and explain that it has elements of that bed with her bespoke tweaks.

Whose ordering first 😳 come on don’t be shy, you know you want it.

Attachments

How long until I’m blocked?! 3 beds in 12 months?! So so greedy! 🤬
*edit I’m the comment about *another* bed!
1281DBEA-E9C6-4E20-960E-925065330869.png

Blocked. I guess she doesn’t like people pointing out she’s a greedy cow.
26FECE15-6063-4836-932F-78B74610B2F4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well done 🙌🏻 @MooMooG 14 minutes to block you 🤣😂🤣😂 and I cant find your post 🤬

They don’t like the truth, she is getting anxious as a few people have said it’s like Ceyda’s bed 🤣😂

So our aspiring interior designer didn’t quite nail it with the new bed, to be honest it doesn’t look much different to the Ceyda bed.

Attachments

• Heart
Sorry, who has nearly £1,500 to purchase a new bed? Most of us purchase all new bedroom furniture, including mattress for that price - and we still have change left over! This is just pure greed.

In reality our Linz could never afford to purchase these items herself and still flaunts the items as though she has actually worked hard and earned them? You have to be a certain type of person to accept so many freebies whilst also raising your children in a world that is dying from overconsumption.

Judging by the stories from this morning we are also likely to be graced with a new sofa set next week and she’s already sold her existing furniture on Facebook market place and then tagged a friend to make it look as though she has gifted it? I smell bollocks Linz darling! My guess is you are trying to cover up your Facebook marketplace “regular seller” status 😂🙈

This threads been doing the rounds locally 😏😏

Tell all please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.